Please help installing node servers

ISY Finder shows the UUID of my ISY.  Polyglot shows connected with version 5.0.15.  I have the ISY portal, but it's not showing up under node server.  Also, when I try to add a node server from the store, I get a message that says ISY is not connected to Polyglot.  ISY Portal shows the correct UUID of my ISY.  Thanks for the help!  Below is from the Polyglot log.

2019-8-7 00:34:09 - error: ISY: connection failed. Retrying... Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT

2019-8-7 00:34:14 - error: ISY: connection exceeded max re-tries. Aborting. Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT

2019-8-7 00:34:14 - error: Get Version HTTP Error: RequestError: Error: ESOCKETTIMEDOUT

2019-8-7 00:34:15 - error: ISY: Failed to get version.

2 hours ago, smarthome_newbie said:

I still haven't figured this out.  Any help is appreciated!

You're better off waiting for Polisy to come out. I get that you don't want to wait, however, if you're having this much problems now, managing your system will not get any easier. 

Using polisy will give you a plug and play system along with the full backing of UDI's technical support. Forum members will also be better able to assist by having a common place to troubleshoot vs trying to figure out where you're at and what was done improperly. 

11 hours ago, lilyoyo1 said:

You're better off waiting for Polisy to come out. I get that you don't want to wait, however, if you're having this much problems now, managing your system will not get any easier. 

Using polisy will give you a plug and play system along with the full backing of UDI's technical support. Forum members will also be better able to assist by having a common place to troubleshoot vs trying to figure out where you're at and what was done improperly. 

12 hours ago, simplextech said:

1. You have an ISY now right?

2. Did you subscribe/Install ISY Portal?

I have isy and subscribed to the portal. 

I’m having the exact same issue as btreinders.  Please see the post below. Thanks!

19 hours ago, simplextech said:

1. You have an ISY now right?

2. Did you subscribe/Install ISY Portal?

Yes and yes.  I was able to install a node using Polyglot.  Still can't add through Polyglot on Rpi.  The ISY Portal nodeserver is not showing up.  Isn't it supposed to?  I think it may be best for me to wait for Polisy and get by with Polyglot cloud until then.  I kinda just want to figure this out though.  

3 hours ago, smarthome_newbie said:

Yes and yes.  I was able to install a node using Polyglot.  Still can't add through Polyglot on Rpi.  The ISY Portal nodeserver is not showing up.  Isn't it supposed to?  I think it may be best for me to wait for Polisy and get by with Polyglot cloud until then.  I kinda just want to figure this out though.  

I had to power cycle my ISY after installing Polyglot at some point to get nodes to show up.

3 minutes ago, smarthome_newbie said:

Should I be seeing a node sever for the ISY Portal?

If you installed it from your Portal account.  Have you logged into the ISY Portal and configured the portal node server?

ISY Portal -> Select Tool  -> Node Server -> Configuration

20 hours ago, simplextech said:

If you installed it from your Portal account.  Have you logged into the ISY Portal and configured the portal node server?  

ISY Portal -> Select Tool  -> Node Server -> Configuration

Michel told me it's because it is not a node server and that ISY Porter facilities communications with node servers.  I had not configured the node server in ISY Portal.  After doing that it shows up, but says "unmanaged." I did enter username and PW for ISY Portal in the admin console. Why is Mitchel saying it shouldn't show up, or am I misunderstanding?  And why does it say "unmanaged?"  Thanks you.

49 minutes ago, smarthome_newbie said:

Michel told me it's because it is not a node server and that ISY Porter facilities communications with node servers.  I had not configured the node server in ISY Portal.  After doing that it shows up, but says "unmanaged." I did enter username and PW for ISY Portal in the admin console. Why is Mitchel saying it shouldn't show up, or am I misunderstanding?  And why does it say "unmanaged?"  Thanks you.

Unmanaged is the correct "Current Status" for your ISY.

Archived