https://my.isy.io Pending Approval By Owner

RofS

13 hours ago, DWagner01 said:

I tried every combination you can think of.   I am setting up Homeseer now.  UDI tech support was not willing or just now able to reset the acct or anything.  

I'm not certain that you gave UDI a fair chance.  Sure they may give standard answers the first time around, I know it's frustrating.   I went through this with them a few months ago, I couldn't get the admin console to open.  Just like with your problem, they told me to do all the things I had already told them I had already done.  I was a bit frustrated because there was a simple thing I set out to accomplish that day and it was suddenly taking hours.  You know what happened next?  Michel opened up a remote session and spent an hour with me sorting out an ugly java issue.

I also know that you don't need to initiate a chargeback through Paypal.  UDI always happily refunds anyone for anything when they ask. 

• Like 1

I did follow the directions and i did approve it in the ISY Config/Portal tab,  I have done this before on several other systems I have set up.  On this system I kept getting the yellow dot and it would not change to green after approving it.  I did what tech support and others said as far as refreshing, deactivating and re-activating etc.  I also power cycled the ISY (not that I thought it would do anything for this) and it didnt do anything.   

I offered to let UDI keep the $23 for the ISY portal in case they ever decided to reset the acct or whatever to fix the issue but they refused.  I thought they needed the money and that is why they have the revenue stream set up.  

Had UDI reset the account or whatever it may have worked.  Since this was for my personal account for a new home I can use Homeseer.  If this was to happen on a system I set up for someone else it would not fly unless I use their pi version.  Not the most robust system but its cheap.