Delete everything and start over again

cowjockey

I need to delete everything from the ISY, the database, the PLM (already done) and start everything from scratch. The reason is I moved to a new house, bought all new devices, the house is different enough that the programs are mostly useless and I don't want to take the time to root through several hundred to find a dozen that I could salvage, its easier just to start over, could get rid some junk this way, too.

I've already factory reset the PLM and now I've got the devices to delete, which is really tedious, I would like to bulk delete the devices, how can that be done?

Thanks

As I stated, I bought all new devices, and they don't map between the houses. I just want to clear the database and not have to examine all of the existing work - by adding new "things", I know they are up-to-date, v. reseting them as I go - I'll never keep track of what was addressed or not.

7 minutes ago, cowjockey said:

As I stated, I bought all new devices, and they don't map between the houses. I just want to clear the database and not have to examine all of the existing work - by adding new "things", I know they are up-to-date, v. reseting them as I go - I'll never keep track of what was addressed or not.

Wasn't sure what you were asking because you don't have to delete devices from the isy if you're starting over. You would simply factory reset it. 

When it comes to new devices, myself and many others factory reset our new devices since they are tested at the factory and may have leftover links in the them that could cause issues down the road. 

Archived