How do I set a light to come on at specified dim level?

I had the same question a while back and settled with this to work for me with 4.7.3:

Night-MasterBath - [ID 0038][Parent 0001]

If
        From    10:45:00PM
        To      Sunrise + 15 minutes (next day)

Then
        In Scene 'Master Bath' Set 'Master Bath' 35% (On Level)
        In Scene 'Master Bath' Set 'Master Bath' 0.1 Sec (Ramp Rate)

Else
        In Scene 'Master Bath' Set 'Master Bath' 100% (On Level)
        In Scene 'Master Bath' Set 'Master Bath' 0.1 Sec (Ramp Rate)

So I made a scene for "Master Bath" with only the switch for the lights over the sinks. It works great. However, now that we're heading into fall the sun isn't up before we wake up so considering having to adjust to sunrise minus time. 

Good luck!

On 10/13/2019 at 9:13 PM, smarthome_newbie said:

I added the switch that controls the load to a scene in ISY and set dim level to 20%, but it turns on at 100%.  I added a second switch to the scene that doesn't control the load and it works and comes on at 20%, but the switch that controls the load still comes on at 100%.  Any thoughts?

You have to click on the scene in your tree on the left of the main page of ISY (not the device).  Then you will see all the devices in the scene in the right pane.   What is on the right is the scene level for each device when the scene itself is triggered (ie from ISY).  Then click on each controller device (shown in red font) in the subtree below the scene on the left.  Now it will show you the settings for the scene when that device is used to initiate the scene.  If you want the scene to respond the same for all controlling devices, you need to go through each controlling device and set things the same.  This is 5.0.16 firmware (and I think all the 5.x versions).  A long time ago, there was a single button you could click to have it propagate the settings through automatically to all controllers, but they did away with that button, don't know why, it was a nice feature, especially in scenes with a bunch of controllers where you wanted all of them to do the same thing.  Now, on the upside, realize that if you want the scene to be different depending on which switch you use, well, you can.  

Archived