Zigbee

WCarrigan

I joined the ISY party too late.  I want full Zigbee functionality in my ISY natively.  ISY-994iZ appears to have full Zigbee functionality, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Most of the "wireless" lightbulbs out there are Zigbee.  

Seems like a real miss to no longer have this option.

9 hours ago, WCarrigan said:

I joined the ISY party too late.  I want full Zigbee functionality in my ISY natively.  ISY-994iZ appears to have full Zigbee functionality, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

It never had that option. Isy zigbee module is only for compatible zigbee monitoring. The only way to use isy with zigbee ha is to use a nodeserver with another compatible system such as hubitat.

10 hours ago, WCarrigan said:

ZigBee is a complete mess with no standards between brands. Only lately, have any ZigBee protocols been established to make brand compatible with each other, but established lightbulbs are not compatible with each other. MiLight, Hue and others do NOT talk to each other and cannot share the same hubs.

Most of the wireless bulbs out there are WiFi and not compatible with each other either.

Archived