Wiz Smart Lighting Polisy Integration

macbannai

59 minutes ago, macbannai said:

I'd like to control the color changing bulbs I have with Wiz just like I am able to with Philips Hue.  I'm curious if anyone has had any success in creating a nodeserver to integrate polisy with the Wiz multi-color smart lights?

https://www.wizconnected.com/en-US/consumer/

From their website it appears the integrate with IFTT, Alex and Google.

Currently is not supported. While there's no guarantee a developer will take this on as a project, it'll help your chances if you could find out if they have an open API to use to develop against.

If there is an open API, i would post that. The more you assist with providing the necessary documentation, the heater the chance someone will be in helping you

• 1 month later...

I know this is probably not the most elegant way to do it, but . . . I have 10 wiz bulbs that I control with the ISY through a roundabout way.  I set variables to be motion detectors that Alexa picks up in Routines.  These routines set the scene and/or brightness of the Wiz bulbs.

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 5:35 PM, lgilsenberg said:

I know this is probably not the most elegant way to do it, but . . . I have 10 wiz bulbs that I control with the ISY through a roundabout way.  I set variables to be motion detectors that Alexa picks up in Routines.  These routines set the scene and/or brightness of the Wiz bulbs.

It's better than nothing, for sure.

What typical latency do you see for controlling the bulbs?

Archived