Network Resources Are No Longer Working

ChrisMcA

2 hours ago, drprm1 said:

Don’t remember if I tried that long of a time out. My credentials didn’t change. Checked with Prowl.

Just finished switching all over to Pushover.

Thanks

Was the port to Pushover from Prowl difficult?

I've had the same problems with Prowl notifications as described above.  I have a solid install running 5.3.0 since late 2020.  Everything was running well until January 10, 2022 when Prowl pushes started to fail.  Many different error messages thrown by the ISY.   The Prowl API works fine using reqbin.com and sending the same POST request and content as used on the ISY.

I've moved my critical notifications to Pushover.  Everything works as advertised on that platform.

I have tried all of the fixes noted above with no success.  I have found that I can successfully send push notifications via Prowl if I use HTTP on port 80 instead of  HTTPS and port 443.  Could this be a certificate problem in the ISY??

23 minutes ago, samara said:

I've had the same problems with Prowl notifications as described above.  I have a solid install running 5.3.0 since late 2020.  Everything was running well until January 10, 2022 when Prowl pushes started to fail.  Many different error messages thrown by the ISY.   The Prowl API works fine using reqbin.com and sending the same POST request and content as used on the ISY.

I've moved my critical notifications to Pushover.  Everything works as advertised on that platform.

I have tried all of the fixes noted above with no success.  I have found that I can successfully send push notifications via Prowl if I use HTTP on port 80 instead of  HTTPS and port 443.  Could this be a certificate problem in the ISY??

It could be especially since you're on older firmware. I'd upgrade to 5.3.4 to see what happens