Import/add multiple devices simultaneously

Banichi
Go to solution Solved by lilyoyo1,

I think that I know the answer here but just want to make sure. 

Is there a way to take say a .csv file of addresses and add them all to the isy at once? I'm pretty sure they're is not but just wanted to check. 

Trying to move a client over to isy from Indigo so that I can better help them manage programming changes. The husband originally was into Indigo but has since lost all time to be able to stay familiar enough to deal with any changes that they want to do. So just trying to see if I can make my job any easier. 

But again, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to do it the long, (correct) way. 

• Solution
9 hours ago, Banichi said:

I think that I know the answer here but just want to make sure. 

Is there a way to take say a .csv file of addresses and add them all to the isy at once? I'm pretty sure they're is not but just wanted to check. 

Trying to move a client over to isy from Indigo so that I can better help them manage programming changes. The husband originally was into Indigo but has since lost all time to be able to stay familiar enough to deal with any changes that they want to do. So just trying to see if I can make my job any easier. 

But again, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to do it the long, (correct) way. 

No there is not. At most you can import other linked devices as you add devices to the Isy. This method would be the fastest in getting devices into the isy. 

With that said, most who go this route end up with issues as well as spending more time trying to clean things up than they would've had they factory their devices and set them up 1 at a time with s clean install

Edited by lilyoyo1