Unable to log into portal.

garybixler
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

For awhile now UD mobile hasn't worked so I decided to reload the app and reboot the phone. The problem is that when I try to log into the portal I just get access denied please check username and password 403. I am using the same user (email) and password that I use to log into the portal from a browser. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks Gary

• Solution
45 minutes ago, garybixler said:

For awhile now UD mobile hasn't worked so I decided to reload the app and reboot the phone. The problem is that when I try to log into the portal I just get access denied please check username and password 403. I am using the same user (email) and password that I use to log into the portal from a browser. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks Gary

We have had few reports on Android of there being a space after the username or password.  It may be caused by auto fill. The next version of the app will trim whitespace from the username field.

20 minutes ago, Javi said:

We have had few reports on Android of there being a space after the username or password.  It may be caused by auto fill. The next version of the app will trim whitespace from the username field.

Thanks, you were right. A space was added to  my email address. Thanks for the quick response.

• Like 1