New - Ring node server is now available in the PG3x store

Bumbershoot

4 minutes ago, Geddy said:

@JBlake01 Are you sure you have an active portal license for the eisy? I'm not familiar enough with the process of install that I don't recall an IP address ever being an issue. I know it's looking for the ISY UUID for the target ISY, but not an IP address. 

I think support will be the best way to get you fixed up. Please post how you get this fixed so it can help others down the road. (And we can learn what happened too!)

Do have active portal license - use it to manage 2 devices (separate locations) 

1 has eisy (not currently experiencing issue...although haven't tried Ring Node yet)

Other (this location) has polisy

Portal license is active and even refreshed status to make sure I wasn't missing anything, think it's valid for another 2 years or so.

I reverted Ring Node server back to default github settings after install and now am patiently waiting - will surely post fix - envy (in a good sportsmanship kinda way!) those who have it working...seems like an amazing node server and looking forward to getting it working and updating programs to take full advantage of it.

Thanks all for the help so far - will figure it out sooner or later!

4 minutes ago, JBlake01 said:

Other (this location) has polisy

Since on Polisy have you converted that to PG3x?

I believe for the Polisy PG3x is on 3.1.26 version.

5 minutes ago, JBlake01 said:

seems like an amazing node server and looking forward to getting it working and updating programs to take full advantage of it

It's a great addition to the system to be able to trigger other events. I'm sure you'll get squared away.

34 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Since on Polisy have you converted that to PG3x?

I believe for the Polisy PG3x is on 3.1.26 version.

It's a great addition to the system to be able to trigger other events. I'm sure you'll get squared away.

Great catch and yes, polisy was separately upgraded to PG3x and is running 3.1.26

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JBlake01 said:

Ty, running Prod node server 

@JBlake01, +1. Looks like you and I are having the same issue. I also submitted a ticket. I only have the Ring pro doorbell, you probably have more Ring devices.

Edited by roblombardo