Eisy error log entries multiple per Minute

TheA2Z

Eisy has been posting errors to the error log multiple times per minute.  See screenshot below.  Any idea what could be causing these?

1. This one I just see once in log with strange datestamp:   Mon 1900/01/01 12:00:00 AM    System    -170001    <s:Envelope><s:Body><u:GetDebugLevel xmlns:u="urn:udi-com:service:X_IoX_Service:1"></u:GetDebugLevel></s:Body></s:Envelope>    
  2. This one seems to post multiple times an hour: Sun 2023/05/14 01:03:50 PM    0    -170001    <s:Envelope><s:Body><u:GetSystemStatus xmlns:u="urn:udi-com:service:X_IoX_Service:1"></u:GetSystemStatus></s:Body></s:Envelope>

Screenshot 2023-05-15 095010.jpg

Edited by TheA2Z
1 minute ago, Techman said:

The 17001 are not errors but are informational messages. You can ignore them. My error log has them also.

i don't think a log getting pounded with repeating "informational" messages at the rate of 4-6 per second is normal.

I opened a ticket and have been working with @Michel Kohanim.  He has sent it to the Admin GUI developer to take a look at.

It doesnt happen when the admin gui is closed.  Issue is with my If statements that look to see if my battery devices are awake. If so I query battery as some of my devices dont auto report it on awake.

The problem is the Admin Gui pings the devices every few seconds to see if they are awake rather than recognizing the device is awake then executing.  

I disabled all the programs that check to see if battery device is awake for now and they went away.  Will post when I get a resolution.

@Michel Kohanim  Ok, I cleared the 1011s from the Insteon devices node.  I rebooted the eisy device.  Im still getting {node #-199} on my battery devices every 5 minutes with all programs now disabled that have the If device is awake logic that I showed on the ticket.

I have attached the event log and the error log so you can see what is happening at what time.  Keep awake is off for these devices.

ISY-Events-Log.v5.6.0__Wed 2023.05.17 06.00.24 PM.txt ISY Error Log.v5.6.0__Wed 2023.05.17 06.00.19 PM.txt

Edited by TheA2Z

@TheA2Z,

GetSystemStatus is Admin Console trying to figure out whether there's something happening. I suspect you now have programs that run with the events in the event viewer. These programs most probably control devices. Every time something needs to be controlled, IoX sends a busy event and then the Admin Console checks to see how long the busy event might last (to show the progress bar). It seems that these busy events are short lived. Please go to the program summary tab and look for programs where the status is either Running or it changes from Running to some other state.

With kind regards,
Michel

@TheA2Z, @Michel Kohanim

I tried using this program to get battery information from some Zooz sensors.

GD Batt Query - [ID 0077][Parent 0010][Not Enabled]

If
        'GDM Access Control Alarm / GDM Wake Up' Is Awake is True

Then
        Set 'GDM Access Control Alarm' Query
        $i.GD_Query += 1

Else
   - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

After a while eisy 5.6.0 started having problems and the error log was full of this:

Thu 2023/05/18 07:46:33 AM    0    -170001    <s:Envelope><s:Body><u:GetSystemStatus xmlns:u="urn:udi-com:service:X_IoX_Service:1"></u:GetSystemStatus></s:Body></s:Envelope>
Thu 2023/05/18 07:46:33 AM    0    -170001    <s:Envelope><s:Body><u:GetSystemStatus xmlns:u="urn:udi-com:service:X_IoX_Service:1"></u:GetSystemStatus></s:Body></s:Envelope>
Thu 2023/05/18 07:46:34 AM    0    -170001    <s:Envelope><s:Body><u:GetSystemStatus xmlns:u="urn:udi-com:service:X_IoX_Service:1"></u:GetSystemStatus></s:Body></s:Envelope>
Thu 2023/05/18 07:46:34 AM    0    -170001    <s:Envelope><s:Body><u:GetSystemStatus xmlns:u="urn:udi-com:service:X_IoX_Service:1"></u:GetSystemStatus></s:Body></s:Envelope>

I disabled the program and rebooted eisy and things are back to normal.

@Michel Kohanim Im looking in the event log for when I get Node-199 and in the program summary to see what program is running when the 199 occurs.  In the case of the last 199 I saw, there was a program that ran that looks to see if the motion is switched on (using control statement.)

The same just happened for a Kitchen motion where the motion triggered, I got the 199 for it.  I use a control to check if motion is on

I got a 199 for a pantry motion, but no program ran around when it occured.

I added two programs to query a zooz door sensor and tilt sensor.  These devices don't seem to update the battery level. The documentation says they should wake up and send the level every 12 hours but it doesn't seem to work. Some time after I added the programs, the log started to fill and lights stopped responding to motion sensors.  I believe that checking to see if the sensor was awake caused the problems.  I don't think the programs were constantly running.