eisy to 994i

737simguy
Go to solution Solved by Michel Kohanim,

@737simguy Do you happen to have any "old" backups from the ISY994 prior to your eisy? Perhaps you migrated from ISY994 to eisy and still have the backup used from the ISY994 for the migration. You should be able to restore that backup. Or if you didn't wipe your previous ISY994 it should be possible to just plug back in and go through the replace PLM process to get things working again. 

If you added devices or changed programs after going to eisy all those changes would be lost, but using an old backup or if you didn't wipe out the old device you should be at least able to use that and not have to re-link or re-program everything.

2 hours ago, Geddy said:

@737simguy Do you happen to have any "old" backups from the ISY994 prior to your eisy? Perhaps you migrated from ISY994 to eisy and still have the backup used from the ISY994 for the migration. You should be able to restore that backup. Or if you didn't wipe your previous ISY994 it should be possible to just plug back in and go through the replace PLM process to get things working again. 

If you added devices or changed programs after going to eisy all those changes would be lost, but using an old backup or if you didn't wipe out the old device you should be at least able to use that and not have to re-link or re-program everything.

Hi thanks for the reply. Yes, in fact I never took it offline except for plugging the PLM from it to the eisy ;-)

So it’s still available as it was before it’s just that I completely reworked the setup and rediscovered devices etc. So I guess I will just start from scratch.

James