ISY-994 Pro Internet Access disabled

Fredo

I have an ISY-994 Pro connected to my router which is connected to a modem (in bridge mode).  I have an assigned internal IP address.  I am using the UD Portal.  My admin console (Help>About) indicates "Internet Access:  Disabled".  What can I try to get internet access back to my ISY-994 PRO?  The attached file is my UD Portal error log.  I am using ISY firmware ver 5.3.4.

Error Log.pdf

Internet Access Disabled on Help > About doesn't actually mean that internet access is disabled.   In short it means something else entirely, and perhaps should be labeled "UPnP disabled".  To be  clear: Internet Access on Help > About should say disabled, unless you're trying to use UPnP to expose your ISY to the internet, which might have been something people were doing when the 994 was invented, but not a safe or best practice in 2023.

On to your problem.... what happens when you log into the portal? does the green Online circle show?  in the admin console, Configuration tab, Portals Sub tab does it show Online and Registered?   back in the portal, Select Tool > Information > ISY Portal Access License... has your subscription expired?

• Like 1

In the Portal, the online circle is green.

In the Admin Console (LAN)>Configuration tab>Portals sub tab:  shows as on line but not registered??

In the Portal>Tool>iIformation>ISY Portal Access License:  license expiry  2024-08-08

I just renewed my Portal license a day or two ago.

Edited by Fredo