Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.3 (August 29th, 2023)

On 9/3/2023 at 4:32 PM, Michel Kohanim said:

@everyone,

Apologies for the weekend fire. This is now fixed in udx-3.5.1_4. In short, there were some python packages that depended on the newer version of pyopenssl. Now, udx makes sure those packages are installed.

1. Admin Console | Configuration tab | Upgrade Packages, or

2. Click on the power button once

3. Wait for the reboot notification in the Admin Console

- Admin Console | Configuration tab | Reboot, or

2. Click the power button 5 times

Tried this to no avail.  Clicked update packes and got a beep followed by 5 beeps.  Then manually rebooted.  Can't tell if it did anything though and almost all my NS's are still disconnected.

12 hours ago, bcdavis75 said:

Tried this to no avail. 

Try to go to:   https://##.##.##.##:8443/WEB/sysconfig.txt 
(replacing the #s with your Polisy IP address.)

Then search for "UDX". It should read:

udx-3.5.1_4                    Polisy/eisy Admin Service

When you said you "manually rebooted" did you pull power to the Polisy or use the "Reboot" button in Admin Console? 

28 minutes ago, Geddy said:

Try to go to:   https://##.##.##.##:8443/WEB/sysconfig.txt 
(replacing the #s with your Polisy IP address.)

Then search for "UDX". It should read:

udx-3.5.1_4                    Polisy/eisy Admin Service

When you said you "manually rebooted" did you pull power to the Polisy or use the "Reboot" button in Admin Console? 

Thanks Geddy.  I will do that when I get home.  Since posting, I did pull the plug.  In fact I went though several 'Update Pakages' then pull the plug after completion cycles.  So here's where I'm at.  It looks like PG3x did finally install but when I go to the PG3x webpage, it says no IOX devices can be found.  Add one!  Very strange as I have no issue accessing the admin console.  So that's where I'm now stuck.

3 hours ago, bcdavis75 said:

Thanks Geddy.  I will do that when I get home.  Since posting, I did pull the plug.  In fact I went though several 'Update Pakages' then pull the plug after completion cycles.  So here's where I'm at.  It looks like PG3x did finally install but when I go to the PG3x webpage, it says no IOX devices can be found.  Add one!  Very strange as I have no issue accessing the admin console.  So that's where I'm now stuck.

A couple of things to check:

In PG3x, go to IoX Configuration menu, at the top, you should see your ISY uuid & a check mark. If you don't try clicking Auto Discover IoX's. If that doesn't work, you can add your system manually.

IP should be 127.0.0.1 & port 8080, then add user name & password. Highlight HTTP at the bottom & Save. 

On 12/2/2022 at 6:37 PM, bpwwer said:

No, I'll clean up the change and push it to the production store.

2 hours ago, DennisC said:

In PG3x, go to IoX Configuration menu, at the top, you should see your ISY uuid & a check mark. If you don't try clicking Auto Discover IoX's. If that doesn't work, you can add your system manually.

IP should be 127.0.0.1 & port 8080, then add user name & password. Highlight HTTP at the bottom & Save. 

i am having the same issue.  I followed the guidance in this thread and still getting the error.    I am finding the UID/isy and verified i am using udx-3.5.1_4.   

5 hours ago, DennisC said:

Thanks but no luck.  Trying to add the IoX manually did not appear to do anything.  As in nothing happened at all when I clicked save:

image.thumb.png.62fc3201a0e5436d84962d9b13844be2.png