Instruction manual for Alloy Z-wave Plus repeater

rick.curl

I'm not a new user, but I couldn't find a good place to post this question.

I've got a few Alloy Z-wave Plus repeaters and I'm having trouble finding the instruction manual for them. I do have them working with my Polisy, but I am curious as to the meaning of the different color LED indications and how to factory default them. The LED changes color according to how many times I press the button or how long I hold it down.

These seem to be very nice devices.  In addition to being Z-Wave Plus repeaters, they will report temperature and humidity. I'd love to see the instructions to find out if I am missing any other neat features. 

Thanks for any info.

-Rick    

3 minutes ago, rick.curl said:

I'm not a new user, but I couldn't find a good place to post this question.

I've got a few Alloy Z-wave Plus repeaters and I'm having trouble finding the instruction manual for them. I do have them working with my Polisy, but I am curious as to the meaning of the different color LED indications and how to factory default them. The LED changes color according to how many times I press the button or how long I hold it down.

These seem to be very nice devices.  In addition to being Z-Wave Plus repeaters, they will report temperature and humidity. I'd love to see the instructions to find out if I am missing any other neat features. 

Thanks for any info.

-Rick    

That's not a big name around here so help will probably be limited.

Have you tried to Google the manual? Most mfg. manuals will pull up if available