UD mobile crashing - iOS

SHM
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

I do leave it running in the background. It was working reliably until a few versions ago when the app crash was occurring. But now that the crash seems to be resolved, I am still having weird geofence issues. Sometimes it won't trigger at all and the logs don't show that it entered or exited. Other times it will trigger when I cross and the logs show that it communicates back to change the variable, but the variable doesn't change. Two days ago, after I was already 15 minutes out from my geofence, it triggered that I left, but then immediately triggered that I entered. I was nowhere near my geofence. Probably 8 miles away. And other times it works flawlessly. It's driving me nuts. It's just as crazy on my wife's iPhone and her service provider is different so it shouldn't be the cell service. It could be that I live near a portal to hell and that is screwing with the GPS/cell. That's my only theory so far. The problems aren't consistent and I can't identify any pattern.

Hi All,

I'm looking into the issues, for the most part nothing in the app's Geofencing changed so it may take time to identify the cause.   As far as I can tell this started happening on iOS 16.7.  Please let me know you have a lower iOS firmware which may help narrow the issue.

• Thanks 1