Setting Sensibo Node to F

apostolakisl

I am running this on PG2 because it is my church and we have a 994i there and don't have any near term intention of getting an eisy.  I have Sensibo set to F on the phone app, but the node is in C.  I don't see any instructions for either PG2 or 3 on switching to F.  Can I do this?

@Athlon

EDIT:  I found in some q and a area that it is supposed to follow the units that ISY is set for.  My ISY is set for USCS (United States), which seems like it should be F.  I tried changing to British Imperial, restarting the node and admin console, and still the same.  Changed back to US and still the same.  I have it set to F on the sensibo app, and the "set temp" it displays is what is set in the app (in F).  But the current temp displays in C and if I change the temp in ISY I am only allowed a range of C temps and all of them are well below the F temp you might want and so if I set it to say 25, the unit actually gets set to 61F (the lowest value).

Edited by apostolakisl

I seem to remember that - only Celcius in PG2. I used to convert F to C to set them when I used PG2.

https://www.metric-conversions.org/temperature/celsius-to-fahrenheit.htm

With PG3, Farenheit works fine. Here's a screenshot of a program I use when the A/C is on. As you can see I'm able to use F.

bedroomtemp.png.7dec96be953736438dd237ce9ab4c40a.png

Here's what the main panel for the Sensibo looks like. You can see there that both C & F are in the dropdown list.

main.thumb.png.1ba3241be42e045af09703f54606dc7d.png

Edited by Athlon