The subscription for this node server will expire tomorrow

PLCGuy

Hi

I just noticed the following ELK Notices message on my Elk PG3 dashboard: "The subscription for this node server will expire tomorrow" 

Now after testing the Elk Node Server in my new EISY, I fell in love with it and purchased a subscription last month (Order 3HD38148JM4462532). What step have I missed to get the purchased version installed and the trial version disabled?

Thanks.

13 hours ago, PLCGuy said:

Hi

I just noticed the following ELK Notices message on my Elk PG3 dashboard: "The subscription for this node server will expire tomorrow" 

Now after testing the Elk Node Server in my new EISY, I fell in love with it and purchased a subscription last month (Order 3HD38148JM4462532). What step have I missed to get the purchased version installed and the trial version disabled?

Thanks.

If the purchased license doesn't carry over to what you have installed, you can go to Purchase tab and install the purchased version, using the same slot.

• Like 1

Dennis, I have the same problem.  Swapped to production a week before free expired.  Installed production in same slot as free.  Kept getting messages that free will expire.  Now today it shuts off (i guess free is expired.).  so I restarted and it connected.....for one minute.

So it shows I am installed in production, not sure what else to do.

I do note there are 2 lines in purchases for ELK Production, one has exp date the other doesn't.  How do you delete the one with the exp date?

Thanks,

John

Edited by JSchumann
52 minutes ago, JSchumann said:

Dennis, I have the same problem.  Swapped to production a week before free expired.  Installed production in same slot as free.  Kept getting messages that free will expire.  Now today it shuts off (i guess free is expired.).  so I restarted and it connected.....for one minute.

So it shows I am installed in production, not sure what else to do.

I do note there are 2 lines in purchases for ELK Production, one has exp date the other doesn't.  How do you delete the one with the exp date?

Thanks,

John

I suggest you reach out to the developer. Include the log packages in a private message to him. Not sure if this is a plugin or PG3 issue.

Hi Dennis

I see that @SteveB is having the same problem with his Ecobee Node Server 

So I strongly suspect that this is PG3 issue and not an issue with the individual node server plugins.

Now my Elk NS actually started to work correctly on the weekend after several attempts at reinstalls from the PG3 portal and at least 3 reboots of the EISY. I'm unsure exactly what got it working in the end but it might have been a "Restart" from the Elk Node Server Details page immediately after a Reboot of the EISY.