Scenes Not Activating Devices

Any idea why only the first Insteon device in some of my Scenes don't fire?  If I try to activate the individual device, not in a Scene, it activates without delay suggesting it is not a noise on the line sort of problem.  This was the case with my ISY994 and now in trying to solve the problem I upgraded to EISY and the same thing occurs.  And if this is not strange enough, it only happens with some of the Scenes and some devices.  If it matters, I have updated everything to the most current versions and reset the Insteon devices too.

1 hour ago, harvey said:

Any idea why only the first Insteon device in some of my Scenes don't fire?  If I try to activate the individual device, not in a Scene, it activates without delay suggesting it is not a noise on the line sort of problem.  This was the case with my ISY994 and now in trying to solve the problem I upgraded to EISY and the same thing occurs.  And if this is not strange enough, it only happens with some of the Scenes and some devices.  If it matters, I have updated everything to the most current versions and reset the Insteon devices too.

Are your scenes configured correctly? Make sure the device is set to turn on in the scene vs off.