Is there a node for EspHome devices?

• 5 months later...

I don't know if this is what you are looking at.

Arduino_Mqtt in the I put it in the NON-PRODUCTION of the plugin store

This BETA version and is used to add node service to an Adruino project. works with ISYarduin.h and can be added to your lib dir. It was written for my use in making projects and will have limited support. But if you have any questions please email me at kevin@kevin-graff.com I will be happy to help. Also feel free to change and modify and parts to fit your needs in both programs. The ISYarduino.h file can ether be in your LIB or just in your currient folder

https://github.com/n2uns/ISYandrino

Please report any problems to me in by email or the Form but I don't follow the form offten.

Thanks and good luck.

I'm surprised there isn't more interest or feedback.

I use ESP Home to monitor temperature/humidity and soil moisture in our Vegipods using Home Assistant. 

I also have multiple Temp/humidity sensors throughout the house to control my house humidifier using HA.

Supporting ESP Home would add lots of functionality to the EISY/Polisy.

image.thumb.png.bd97594e54b33a0ba494bd01ed41877f.png

@Michel Kohanim it is a neat ecosystem. I haven’t looked at the discoverable aspect but in the virtual plugin, the garage node will talk to Ratdgo ESPHome control & using both its events sse server & polling. Working pretty solid. All you would need would be a controller per device & a node for every type of sensor on the device (cover, sensor, binary-sensor, etc). 
I have nothing else but the Ratgdo using ESPHome at the moment so it not on my todo. If someone is interested take a look at the virtual GitHub on the v3.1.1x branch, virtualgarage.py  This is currently the beta branch.

• Like 1