All Programs Disabled

I woke up this morning to find every single program on my EISY disabled. That was fun. It was cold and dark and my "wake up" program that does about a dozen things didn't work. Got into the Admin Console and saw every single program was disabled.

Something about the time change last night, maybe?

It seems that the time change can kill looping programs, I saw that last time and added some keep alive checking. Sure enough it kicked in early this morning.

This is 5.8.0 with a Polisy.

Don't know if that is a factor in your case.

* Orest

Definitely seems that it coincided with the time change. I don't remember if I have any looping programs, or anything that was relying on a timeframe, rather than a specific time. I wonder if taking a backup right before the next time change and then restoring it if all of the programs become disabled.

Next time change, though, I'll be in a different/new house, and many things will be changed... I suspect the problem may recur, though.

Reboot fixed my program issues but also before I rebooted I saw they were all going to work the NEXT day so it was from the time change to midnight the last day that programs seemed to not evaluate.