Version 1.1.0 - Professional Released

Hello everyone,

Please try version 1.2. Basically, we try to detect where a file is TTS (based on low frame/bit rates) and then use the previous mechanism for those files. The problems with those files and this approach:

1. Some may not work on Bluetooth due to their very low frame rate
2. No volume control

For other non-TTS files, everything will work as version 1.1.

In addition to the aforementioned, now:

1. The drop down for the song does not change to None after playing.
2. Switching output during playback will automatically switch everything (i.e. you don't have to stop, pick, and click play).  This is good for switching stations outputs while listening to a stream

Another good news is that we added the plumbing for gtts. So, in the near future, you can simply provide the text (the audio quality is as good as those samples that were sent to me) and not have to upload mp3 files.

Please let me know how things go.

With kind regards,
Michel

• Like 1

Some good news with version 1.2.0. The speech files seem to go to completion now. However the prerecorded downloaded sound files, no more that 2 seconds long I use for alerts are still being terminated to soon causing an irritating thud. These are files similar to the default files. In the process of installing 1.2.0 it first loaded version 1.0.5 which works perfectly. I then installed version 1.2.0 again in a different slot and it started with version 1.0.5 and required an update to get to version 1.2.0. So I have both versions running.

Thanks Gary