Has anyone here tried Eve Home switches

Similar question to @robgarrett, but I’m specifically curious if anyone here has tried Eve Home switches? https://www.evehome.com/en-us/eve-light-switch

I am intrigued to try them because my experiences with Eve devices so far has been very good.  

I have replaced my Insteon motion sensors with Eve motion sensors and use them to trigger Insteon scenes/programs via Alexa voice services.  It’s a kludgy work-around, but works until UD releases direct support for Matter.

So far, I’m impressed with Eve’s overall user experience (hardware design, app design, level of control, integration with HomeKit, etc.).  All of Eve’s hard-wired and direct-plug devices (including their wall switches) also serve as Thread Border Routers, which is appealing for the promised overall network robustness.  

Edited by dex

@dex split your post out from where you had it since you kind of forked off to ask about something completely different and didn't seem to answer the question posed by @robgarrett - wanting to stay more in the toggle style switch.

My neighbor just started with some Eve products. He does not have an ISY so not trying to tie into anything that would relate back to here. He said he's been fairly happy with the products, but probably too soon to tell. I think he's only had a couple of switches for a month or two. So far I've only heard a complaint about the switch apparently being flat rather than flapper like. He just programed them to turn outside lights on and off on a schedule rather than other triggers. I've not seen it to experience it.

• Like 1