AC only showing "Rachio Bridge"

SHM

Just added Rachio plugin to my PG3x on polisy, 3.2.20 in hopes of controlling a new rachio smart hose timer.  I have an api from rachio and in the configuration page, I have set the host to either the LAN IP of the Polisy or rachio (not at the same time) and made sure there was a firewall rule on my Eero to allow port 3001.  Either way, the result in AC just shows "Rachio Bridge" with 1 node server.  Any suggestions?

rachio.png

Rachio_3-24-2024_51549_PM.zip

• 1 month later...

Sometimes for plugins what the ac panel shows, vs what's available in program statements under status or control are different.

Did you try to write a program and see what's available there? I bring it up as the ring plug-in behaves this way.

Edited by paulbates
  • 2 months later...

That looks like the node pg3 uses for keep alive between it and the plug-in, which can be separate and have just the controller. There should be other nodes that sometimes only appear after reboot or 2 after installing the plugin. Have you rebooted it?