IoX Version: 5.8.3 Disconnected

Thank you for that information and yes, I’ve done that a few times with no luck and have rebooted my system and then done it again with no luck. This all happened after I did the update FYI.

17 hours ago, GSutherland said:

Thank you for that information and yes, I’ve done that a few times with no luck and have rebooted my system and then done it again with no luck. This all happened after I did the update FYI.

I'm not exactly sure why, but it may have to do with the browser local storage.

Try to clear the browser cache, or try using a different browser, or incognito mode.

GS are you getting an API error for each of the node servers that won't connect or show the nodes in the Admin Console?  I just had a problem with the YoLink Node Server, and I was getting an error about the API.  I had to delete and recreate the node server to get the nodes to show up in the Admin Console.  So, check your error logs when a node starts and post the errors you get when the node doesn't start, and then someone should be able to tell you if you need to recreate the node server.

Upgrading to PG3x

• Enable PG3x: https://polisy.local:8443/rest/pg3x.enable
  • Reboot and wait for a beep, then a second beep.
  • At that point, PG3x should be started. You can access PG3x using the same url as PG3. It is using the same host and same port. Note: username/password are changed. For PG3x, you will need to use the same username/password as your Admin Console.
  • If you can't get in PG3x, then you may have to clear your browser history. You can also try another browser as a test.
  • All plugins will be reinstalled by PG3x. You will each plugins disconnect/reconnect, and messages as well.
    • Migrating node servers from PG3 to PG3x might take up to 2 minutes per plugin. So, please be patient
  • Once all node servers show connected, reboot again.

NOTE: This process will remove PG2 and PG3. Furthermore, there is no "undo" for this process. Please make sure you take a PG3 backup first.

My Polisy stopped working after upgrading to 5.8.3. This had to be done (again) to get it working. Maybe give it a try? Your mileage may vary.

Hello brain trust I want to reach out again I still have no luck with my EIS. Why working? It still shows that my IoX Version: 5.8.3 is not connected.

Can anyone please help me get this fixed because it's wreaking havoc with programs and you not working

7 hours ago, GSutherland said:

Hello brain trust I want to reach out again I still have no luck with my EIS. Why working? It still shows that my IoX Version: 5.8.3 is not connected.

Can anyone please help me get this fixed because it's wreaking havoc with programs and you not working

Maybe it's time to open a support ticket with UD.

• Like 1

@GSutherland moved your (new topic) post into your previous thread about this issue. If you're still having issues since first posting June 11th and none of the other suggestions have worked then you should follow the suggestion by @DennisC and open a support ticket with UD.

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets

These forums are mostly user-to-user support. If other user suggestions haven't worked then it's time to contact the support team at Universal Devices to get to the bottom of this. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Well, it hasn't worked for a while and I was just sick of it today so I fully erased the EISY and restored it and everything came back online I just had to fix some Z wave door locks, but it's working again fully

Thank you all for trying to get me the help I needed to get this fixed, but I think it was too far gone and there's no way of getting all the systems back up and running with the Insteon, Zwave the Zigby.... So I needed just to clean it out and start over...... This file of all my devices and everything started with day one the very first universal devices 994 you could buy..... This file is very very old over decade