Tile size wrong on ud mobile

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

This started out of the blue. See photo. Tried restarting ud mobile then the phone. Samsung s22. Tried editing tile size. Tried moving the tiles and whatever tile is in the spot gets affected. This is on multiple folders but not the same location. 

Screenshot_20240617_074521_UD Mobile.jpg

Edited by apostolakisl
  • Like 1

Thanks.  I can't replicate on any of my devices but see other developers reporting the same issues with obtaining the action bar size.   I'm pushing a new version to beta,  approval has been about 12 hours recently. Please let me know if the issue is corrected in 1.1.78.

Notes: This only affects beta testers,  Some of the UI improvements/changes are incomplete as we needed to test a Bluetooth feature available in this build.   Hope to have the UI changes done by the end of the week.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

curious how this just happened.  Was there a software update that happened without my knowledge in the last couple days?  I first noticed the issue a couple days ago, perhaps it was Saturday?  I forget, I was busy when I first noticed it and just ignored it at the time.   Here is another example, again the top 2 right tiles, but this time not the 3rd row on the left.  On this occasion, the 4th row is of a different format, so perhaps that is why the row above is not affected?.  What you can't see on the screenshot, is the top two right tiles still have the icon, but it is almost invisibly hidden behind the favorites banner.

Screenshot_20240617_100901_UD Mobile.jpg

Edited by apostolakisl

The new version should be live for testers, please let me know if 1.1.78 corrects the issue.

@apostolakisl,  The scrollable view size was changed from a static size to dynamic (the reason should be obvious in an upcoming version) in preparation for UI Improvements however it appears some Android devices or Versions are not returning the Action bar size programmatically so the space to the top and bottom are incorrect.