Error: Add Scene Incomplete [-2000000/-14]

Posted (edited)

Yesterday, I started receiving the following error when trying to create a new scene in eIsy IoX (admin console):

Error: Add Scene Incomplete (name of scene) [-2000000/-14]

This error reminded me of a similar error I received (a long time ago) on ISY994i (unable to add new scene). It was recommended I upgrade to "PRO" version of ISY994i, which I did, and solved that issue.

So what does this error mean on eIsy and how do I correct it?

Thanks!

Edited by jpoje
1 hour ago, jpoje said:

Yesterday, I started receiving the following error when trying to create a new scene in eIsy IoX (admin console):

Error: Add Scene Incomplete (name of scene) [-2000000/-14]

This error reminded me of a similar error I received (a long time ago) on ISY994i (unable to add new scene). It was recommended I upgrade to "PRO" version of ISY994i, which I did, and solved that issue.

So what does this error mean on eIsy and how do I correct it?

Thanks!

Firmware and UI?

I just cleared cache and downloaded Launcher. Admin Console could not load nodes, do you want to close, so I closed Admin Console, then Launcher was not able to find. I power cycled PLM and eIsy and was able to bring up AC again. Tried to create scene called "house" and below is a slightly different error message regarding a config file?

error.jpg