ISY994 portal entry needed along with Polisy entry?

My setup:

ISY994 used solely for IR processing and a Polisy recently upgraded to (5.8.4), for responding to the IR requests and doing everything else.

There are two entries in the ISY portal, one for the ISY994 showing a valid UUID along with a warning for "Access license is not active" and one entry for the Polisy showing a valid UUID. Within the Polglot 3X website, there are likewise two IoX's listed under IoX Configuration, one which is the correct entry for the Polisy and one which I assume is for the IS994 but shows a UUID of zeros which obviously does not match the UUID shown in the ISY Portal.

When I select the IoX of zeros on the Polyglot site, I see exactly the same node servers as I have added for the Polisy but all are Unmanaged. When I select the IoX for the Polisy with it's correct UUID, the node servers display as expected, all being managed appropriately

I am seeing issues with the Polisy dropping connection multiple times a day and upon reconnecting, creating a multitude of bogus errors, etc. Wondering if any of this is due to the two entries within the Portal and / or Polyglot website.

Do I need the portal entry for the ISY994 at all for the limited IR processing or conversely, will deleting that entry cause any issues? Likewise, I would also consider deleting the IoX entry for the UUID of all zeros from the Polyglot site. Not sure which should come first, deleting the portal entry and thinking in turn that may also remove the UUID of zeros or perhaps needing to delete both manually.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Just upgrade to pg3x. I couldn't figure out where / why the IS994 would have an entry in Polyglot but your comment makes sense. I did have an Elk plugin so perhaps that started the problem. I have deleted the IS994 entry from Polyglot and I also had a Portal entry for that same device which I removed as well.

I have been seeing multiple Polisy restarts throughout the day for no reason I can explain. Let's see if these changes make a difference.

19 hours ago, GQuack said:

I have been seeing multiple Polisy restarts throughout the day for no reason I can explain. Let's see if these changes make a difference.

If you just updated to PG3x then make sure your IoX and PG3x is up to date. Follow the process outlined in this post:

https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/42067-update-process-for-eisy-and-polisy-devices/

If after everything is current (compare to what is latest release in the "Current Release" area of the forums) if you are still having restarts please open a support ticket with UD (https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets) to get further troubleshooting steps.

If you do get help from support please be sure to post back here what happened and hopefully how it was resolved so it might help others if they have similar issues. 

As for the Portal - you can register a device in the portal and not have a license for it. The license is only necessary if you're planning to use any of the features it adds to the device(s). If the ISY994 is only used for local IR you probably don't have much need for an active portal license.