Simplest programs won't run

Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

1 minute ago, Geddy said:

uh oh! I misread your earlier post then. Sorry. Was doing too many different things this morning. 

If the light isn't turning on when you just "RUN THEN" the problem is controlling that device...with that program. Can you control the device in the admin console directly?

Yes. The admin console runs 100% on/off..

@Me2 Possible issue - Why does your "My Programs" folder show in your summary? That's the root. I don't have that showing in mine. If the program you're attempting to run is in that folder it won't run because that folder is "FALSE". Meaning nothing will run inside that folder. 

Do you have folder conditions in the "My Programs" folder?

mine is:

My Programs 

Folder Conditions for 'My Programs'

If
   - No Conditions - (To add one, press 'Schedule' or 'Condition')

Then
   Allow the programs in this folder to run.

Strange though that you say another program does work. It must not be in that folder. Do you have a "My Programs" folder nested under the root?

• Solution
2 minutes ago, Me2 said:

Screenshot (25).png

Yep! Your root is FALSE. Clear out your conditions in that folder. It shouldn't be red like that. 

image.png

Should be how the root "My Programs" should look.

If you want/need to run folder conditions I would suggest making another folder and only putting programs in there that need to be controlled by the folder conditions. 

@Me2 Glad that fixed it. Not sure why you added that in the folder conditions, but now you know another place to look.

Once you posted the summary screenshot and I happened to see the "My Programs" (typically the root) was false I knew it was what needed to be fixed before anything worked. 

Should allow all other programs to work properly too. Still odd that you said the other one worked. Maybe the folder condition got added recently and/or the motion sensor is directly controlling the other device? Still a mystery there...sort of. But if they all work that's the winner!

Color blind and the print so small, I didn't see.  I line  that I deleted was the PIR that controls the Powder Room Light (program that was working).  I don't care.  It's all working now.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it...  Thank again.

• Like 1