Zooz stick supported firmware versions

GQuack

Ok, just upgraded from Polisy to eisy but didn’t want to fork out more money for the zmatter device. Chris helped me get the eisy off the zmatter default and back to the Zooz dongle. In order to make that work, needed to remove all z -wave devices and re-add them. Removed all of them, thought I would be smart and start over from scratch, did a reset of the z-wave dongle to factory settings, then upgraded the dongle to the newest firmware version through the anything but simple Simplicity Studio, typically the right course of action. Now, I can’t add any z-wave devices, no response at all to add device even when holding the z-wave device in close proximity to the eisy. Event viewer shows “Unrecognized Z-wave firmware version/library [7.18]” Perhaps need to revert back to a previous erosion for some reason or???

Verified the update I made is to version 7.18.3, still unsuccessful with any recognition of trying to add a device. This Z-wave stuff has just been a big pain in the a.. since day 1 for me. Guess if I'm going to continue trying to use these devices, I'm going to have to move to the Zmatter device. :-( or see if I can revert back to version 7.15 and see if that works.