September 25Sep 25 Just doing some programming using the java console. I know you are moving away from it, but something seems to have happened to scene management. If I open a scene on the admin console page, the control buttons (on/off/query) are gone. In addition, if I try to write a program to turn on/off/query a scene, those options do not exist. In programs already written that turn a scene on, it shows "DON", but you can't edit it or write a new program. In Eisy UI, I have those controls.In the screenshot, you can see that bottom section where those buttons would normally be, it is empty.Only option in programs is to write changes.This is on two different computers and having restarted Java console. Edited September 25Sep 25 by apostolakisl
Sunday at 04:15 PM4 days On 9/25/2026 at 12:52 PM, apostolakisl said:Just doing some programming using the java console. I know you are moving away from it, but something seems to have happened to scene management. If I open a scene on the admin console page, the control buttons (on/off/query) are gone. In addition, if I try to write a program to turn on/off/query a scene, those options do not exist. In programs already written that turn a scene on, it shows "DON", but you can't edit it or write a new program. In Eisy UI, I have those controls.In the screenshot, you can see that bottom section where those buttons would normally be, it is empty.Only option in programs is to write changes.This is on two different computers and having restarted Java console.I'm seeing the same problem with the Java console although I haven't tried the EISY UI console to see if it works. In the Java console all of my existing scenes no longer show the scene control buttons to control the scene. The scene controls do work in UD Mobile. In addition while trying to add a new device (4D.9B.F0) to an existing scene I keep getting an error saying "could not read config file [./files/conf/4D9BF0.REC]". This is preventing me from updating the scene.These problems may be unrelated but possibly not.I'm on IoX v.6.1.2
Create an account or sign in to comment