Saturday at 02:23 PM4 days On the eisy-ui I'm trying to add a device to a scene that's far down the page. I see I can drag and drop the device on to a scene that's currently on the page I'm using and that that works as it should (I'm assuming)But I cant seem to drag it down the page to a scene lower than the bottom of the screen. I've tried having two instances of the eisy-ui open but that didn't work either.I'm guessing I'm going about it wrong.
Monday at 01:55 PM2 days Author I tried to drag and drop a device on to a scene but the scene was below my available screen. I couldn't seen to drag it down to make the page scroll down to the scene. I could drop it on scenes visible on the page so I believe I'm doing it right.I tried having two instances of Safari open to drag to another window but that didn't work. How would I accomplish this?Andrew
Monday at 06:30 PM2 days Author 3 hours ago, Javi said:This is changed in beta, to show a selection dialog instead.I should just wait for an official release or do I update to beta?If I update how would I access that?
Monday at 07:47 PM2 days Beta is stable, https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/47042-eisy-ui-is-getting-there-heres-where-we-stand/
Monday at 08:21 PM2 days Author 20 minutes ago, Javi said:Beta is stable, https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/47042-eisy-ui-is-getting-there-heres-where-we-stand/I've upgraded to 1.3.11_1The guy seems to scroll down when I press and hold a device but when I drop it on a scene nothing happens.
Monday at 09:25 PM2 days Right click, drag and drop no longer exists on the node page, might need to refresh and/or reboot.
Tuesday at 03:41 PM1 day Author I've refreshed and rebooted.Right click and drag still don't work as you've said. How do I add devices to scenes?
Tuesday at 03:58 PM1 day There is no drag and drop in latest beta, right click context menu > add to group
Tuesday at 05:14 PM1 day In eisy-ui 1.3.11-1 (current beta and staging) and IoX 6.1.2_8 (staging) on my EISY, if I right click on a node there is an options called "add to group" -- choose this and there is a menu called "scene selector" that allows me to choose a scene to add the node to.
11 hours ago11 hr eisy UI 1.3.11_1 should be correct.try reboot and clearing browser cache (F5), if not showing the folder/scene selection dialog when selecting "move to folder" or "add to group".
Create an account or sign in to comment