September 26Sep 26 On the eisy-ui I'm trying to add a device to a scene that's far down the page. I see I can drag and drop the device on to a scene that's currently on the page I'm using and that that works as it should (I'm assuming)But I cant seem to drag it down the page to a scene lower than the bottom of the screen. I've tried having two instances of the eisy-ui open but that didn't work either.I'm guessing I'm going about it wrong.
Monday at 01:55 PM4 days Author I tried to drag and drop a device on to a scene but the scene was below my available screen. I couldn't seen to drag it down to make the page scroll down to the scene. I could drop it on scenes visible on the page so I believe I'm doing it right.I tried having two instances of Safari open to drag to another window but that didn't work. How would I accomplish this?Andrew
Monday at 06:30 PM4 days Author 3 hours ago, Javi said:This is changed in beta, to show a selection dialog instead.I should just wait for an official release or do I update to beta?If I update how would I access that?
Monday at 07:47 PM4 days Beta is stable, https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/47042-eisy-ui-is-getting-there-heres-where-we-stand/
Monday at 08:21 PM4 days Author 20 minutes ago, Javi said:Beta is stable, https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/47042-eisy-ui-is-getting-there-heres-where-we-stand/I've upgraded to 1.3.11_1The guy seems to scroll down when I press and hold a device but when I drop it on a scene nothing happens.
Monday at 09:25 PM3 days Right click, drag and drop no longer exists on the node page, might need to refresh and/or reboot.
Tuesday at 03:41 PM3 days Author I've refreshed and rebooted.Right click and drag still don't work as you've said. How do I add devices to scenes?
Tuesday at 03:58 PM3 days There is no drag and drop in latest beta, right click context menu > add to group
Tuesday at 05:14 PM3 days In eisy-ui 1.3.11-1 (current beta and staging) and IoX 6.1.2_8 (staging) on my EISY, if I right click on a node there is an options called "add to group" -- choose this and there is a menu called "scene selector" that allows me to choose a scene to add the node to.
Wednesday at 07:55 PM2 days eisy UI 1.3.11_1 should be correct.try reboot and clearing browser cache (F5), if not showing the folder/scene selection dialog when selecting "move to folder" or "add to group".
4 hours ago4 hr Author I tried the reboot earlier. I can try it again. F5 doesn't work (maybe because I'm on a Mac?)I'll reboot my computer and see if that helps
4 hours ago4 hr Author On 9/30/2026 at 3:55 PM, Javi said:eisy UI 1.3.11_1 should be correct.try reboot and clearing browser cache (F5), if not showing the folder/scene selection dialog when selecting "move to folder" or "add to group".The computer reboot did the trick. Everything looks great now. Thank you for all the help. (and patience)
Create an account or sign in to comment