Release 3.1.13 (Beta) Is Now Available

Michel Kohanim

Hello Illusion,

This is quite odd as 3.1.13 has gone through rigorous testing and seems to be quite stable.

Can you tell me:

1. Whether or not you have the ELK module?

2. Do you use any mobile apps and, if so, which one?

3. What is your PLM's version?

Michel

1. No ELK module

2. Yes, I use the ISY Generated web interface from my iPhone as well as the current version of Mobilinc. I may have been accessing the ISY remotely with Mobilinc at the time of lock-up, but I can not be sure of this fact

3. PLM is v.92 Dual band

I'm adding in 3 new 2420M motion/occupancy sensors. It adds each device, and the associated two "Dusk/Dawn" and "Low Bat" entries fine.

When I go to rename the prefix on the Dusk/Dawn device, it complains about the "/" in the name. Is this a change from previous versions?

ie, I'm trying to rename "Sensor3-Sensor" to "Upstairs-Sensor" (this succeeds) but "Sensor3-Dusk/Dawn" to "Upstairs-Dusk/Dawn" fails with the "Invalid File/Folder name: / - Upstairs-Dusk/Dawn"

Do I have to come up with a new naming scheme for the Dusk/Dawn element, or was this fixed in 3.1.14?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi LeeG,

Thanks so very much! I had completely forgotten. We should change that mostly because we use XML and, in some cases (not always) and some clients have a hard time with a / and differentiating it from /> especially when the / is at the end of the string. Admin Console work regardless but we had to put this constraint for some clients.

Perhaps we can remove this limitation.

With kind regards,

Michel