Query

remedy1234

Hi everyone,

I have a question about a query? If I have a motion detector trigger an "ALL ON" command lets say for Twenty minutes,then i do a query.Would the lights go back to there status at the time of the query?

If not can this be done without a lengthy program?

Hi Michel,

What I am trying to do is if I have lights on, let say outside coach lights to come on at sunset to 11:00PM at 50% and various night lights dimmed also that stay on all night.If I set a motion sensor for security ALL On when it times out to ALL OFF all the lights that are programed to be on at a certain time and a dimmed level are now off.Is there a way to reset the lights that were on to the state there supposed to be at the end of the run time from the motion? Does that make sense?

Thanks Tim

Hi Tim,

Got it. Yes, you can have folders for certain condition. This said, the motion sensor can NOT be linked to your lights but, instead, you should use the Motion Sensor signal in programs.

Program 1:

If

From Sunset to Sunrise (Next Day)

Then

Set Scene Sunset On (this scene should be preconfigured with on level/ramp rates)

Else

Set Scene Sunset Off

Folder 1

If

And Control Motion Sensor is On

Then

Set Scene Sunset-On-Motion (a different scene than above)

If

And Control Motion Sensor is Off

Then

Set Scene Sunset-On-Motion Off

Set Scene Sunset On (revert to original settings)

With kind regards,

Michel

Thanks Michel,

I thought if I did a query it would update the status of programed devices if they were true at the time of the query.I have a couple of scenes that have mutiple devices set at differnet levels that turn on/off at different times.I was trying to short cut on programing.

Thanks Tim

Archived