Weatherbug High Temperature Incorrect?

mvprj84

I have a program that triggers based on the WeatherBug high temperature for the day, and it seems to be incorrect most of the time. Generally I have it send an email out between 8AM and 9AM every day, and for the most part the current temperature almost always equals the high temperature for the day which really throws things off. Since I only collect the data through email taking a snapshot of my inbox seemed to be the best way to show the various values (from left to right: current, high, low, feels like):

8odMU.png

If I watch the temperature throughout the day the "high" frequently adjusts to match roughly what the current temperature is. The "current" temperature is always accurate from what I can tell. I'm currently using the 3.3.2 Beta, but this has been a problem for at least a couple months so I didn't think it belonged in the Beta forum.

This is what my the email template looks like:

Outside Temperature: ${mod.weather.temp.current}
Outside High: ${mod.weather.temp.high}
Outside Low: ${mod.weather.temp.low}
Feels Like: ${mod.weather.temp.feelslike}
Rain Today: ${mod.weather.rain.today}

And yes, every time I check the admin console I pretty much see this. What it seems like to me is that when pulling in the info in the morning the high temperature is equal to what the current temperature is. If I look at the data at night the high temperature is equal to the warmest it got during the day.

I switched to a different reporting location earlier today so I should probably know tomorrow whether it just happened to be that particular station. The other thing I'll do is compare the data to their website tomorrow. That should help determine whether the data isn't getting pulled correct, or whether it's WeatherBug that is messed up.

On that train of thought, is there or will there be access to forecast data rather than just current conditions?

Thanks.

-Xathros

Hi Xathros,

Yes, but it has a very low priority.

With kind regards,

Michel

Understood. Thank you.

-Xathros

• 5 months later...
Hi Xathros,

Yes, but it has a very low priority.

With kind regards,

Michel

Understood. Thank you.

-Xathros

I don't want to create a new post so I'm bumping this. Is the forecast still in the work? I would like to have this feature added as well.

Thanks!

Archived