Release 2.6.3 is now available (RC2)

Michel Kohanim

Hi Matt,

This is getting to be very strange. There are usually only two causes for this issue:

1. Corrupt/incompatible file

2. Firewall

May I humbly ask what firewall software you have?

With kind regards,

Michel

Correct, Pointing at the zip file. I was just checking that the zip file wasnt corrupted, etc.

-Matt

I have been working with 2.6.3 for a few weeks, has been very stable. I can get to it from our Iphone, but the blackberry isn't working.

I get the message about the SSL, then I say Yes, then the Blackberry comes back and tells me the internet can not connect.

Any ideas?

Hello AnthemAVM,

These should be solved in 2.6.4 and they have to do with the timeout value for the HTTP/HTTPS request which will be configurable in 2.6.4.

With kind regards,

Michel

I have been working with 2.6.3 for a few weeks, has been very stable. I can get to it from our Iphone, but the blackberry isn't working.

I get the message about the SSL, then I say Yes, then the Blackberry comes back and tells me the internet can not connect.

Any ideas?

• 4 months later...
Digger,

I cannot say it's a bug since we do not yet have the memory map to ascertain whether or not this is a bug!

With kind regards,

Michel

Hello dss,

KPL 1.4 issue is a bug which was introduced in 2.6.3. KPL Relay is an open question to SmartLabs for which we do not yet have answer.

With kind regards,

Michel

I can't seem to be able to get the secondary buttons on a v1.0 Keypadlinc relay and v1.4 Keypadlinc dimmer into non-toggle mode. It says it is changed in the ISY interface but when I try to use the KP it is still in toggle mode.

Is this a bug in the Keypadlinc relay? If so I might as well return mine before I put them in.

Has this problem been solved? Or is it in the firmware and cannot be solved?

Hello dss,

Unfortunately we have not heard anything back from SmartHome/Labs ... I am so terribly sorry.

With kind regards,

Michel

Digger,

I cannot say it's a bug since we do not yet have the memory map to ascertain whether or not this is a bug!

With kind regards,

Michel

Hello dss,

KPL 1.4 issue is a bug which was introduced in 2.6.3. KPL Relay is an open question to SmartLabs for which we do not yet have answer.

With kind regards,

Michel

I can't seem to be able to get the secondary buttons on a v1.0 Keypadlinc relay and v1.4 Keypadlinc dimmer into non-toggle mode. It says it is changed in the ISY interface but when I try to use the KP it is still in toggle mode.

Is this a bug in the Keypadlinc relay? If so I might as well return mine before I put them in.

Has this problem been solved? Or is it in the firmware and cannot be solved?

Archived