Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

brians

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brians

  1. brians posted a topic in Backup
    I installed, didn't seem to do anything, so deleted. Just had a backup and restore button in Node.
  2. @Goose66 Hi, I just purchased and get this error.
  3. brians replied to JTsao's topic in Polisy
    Mine shows 3.0.45 after updates. I have reboot entire polisy also.
  4. @kzborayThe original instructions in this thread said to use OTW (over the wire) for the stick, not OTA (over the air). Regarding NVM Backup/Restore I am going to try to do this when I receive a new stick, unless there is a different way - for all I know IoP will detect this and update the stick... @Michel Kohanim can you confirm what happens when replacing a failed Z-Wave stick in IoP with a new one? If not, is backing up the NVM and restoring to new stick the correct procedure?
  5. What I was thinking. Anyways did you happen to restore to the new one using the backup process in the software or just started fresh with new stick ? if I get mine and updates I will attempt to restore backup I made from existing one.
  6. @telljclThere is a pinned thread about migrating to Polisy here...
  7. @gviliunasGood to hear that it worked. That firmware is supposed to fix issues with lots of Z-Wave traffic and large networks. I am wondering since you are just experimenting with Polisy, are you able to test NVM backup and restore feature? Eg... do an NVM backup, then reset the S2 dongle... then restore it and put back in Polisy to see if it still works. I ordered another stick off Amazon... can return if doesn't update also, have ticket request with Zooz for current one.
  8. I have the same error when I tried tonight. I did notice that all of the nodes show up on the Windows app that were on the ISY. So how did you replace the old with new dongle in ISY? Did you have to redo Z-Wave network or did ISY reprogram it? Mine is 7.15 and I bought from Amazon in Canada. I have found this... in there is links to a newer 7.17.2 version https://github.com/zwave-js/node-zwave-js/issues/3906 I tried this one also and did not work. I also see in that link/thread they mention backing up and restoring the stick. Does anyone here know how to do that? I am thinking it is the NVM backup and restore button? I did this and seems to have created files that have XML file which corresponds to the nodes. From what I can tell, it looks as if one can just pull the stick out of Polisy, place in PC and could perform OTA updates on devices etc. then place back in Polisy -
  9. So to confirm: Removing and updating the zooz does not lose any info in isy? Can the zooz usb be replaced with another in case of failure etc - is all the info stored on isy? in my experience using the single on pc I got impression that the dongle stores all the associations and the isy just interfaces with it therefore resetting or replacing will break zwave network.
  10. This works much better than the version I tried a couple years ago!
  11. I figured out... I have to make my program like this...
  12. I installed this and have it setup with pushover, but I see not messages nodes appear in IoP I can press send in ISY and I get a blank pushover notification on my iPhone, but I see no way to access these custom messages.
  13. @tired_runner My Yale assure lock requires a code to exclude/include. There is no factory reset button. Entroll: PIN followed by # Press 7 # Press 1 # Unenroll: PIN followed by # Press 7 # Press 3 # When I added my lock back in after upgrading to Polisy it took several tries. Then afterwards, communication was flakey for a while but eventually is more stable now as Z-Wave network seemed to learn/heal on its own - I would say 99%. I have 20+ Z-Wave devices. Here is information on mine... strange the last route was the node 4 family room bird lamp which is just about the furthest away Z-Wave device from it LOL, but not sure it uses it because it looks like it is also talking direct to ISY. Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] ---------------------------------------------- Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Front Door Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] ZW007_1 uid=7 security=S0 type=4.64.3 mid=297 tid=32770 pid=1536 model=5 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Association Group ID 1 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x5E V2 ZWAVEPLUS_INFO Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x72 V2 MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x98 V1 SECURITY Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x5A V1 DEVICE_RESET_LOCALLY Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x73 V1 POWERLEVEL Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x86 V2 VERSION Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Secure Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x80 V1 BATTERY Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x62 V2 DOOR_LOCK Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x85 V2 ASSOCIATION Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x59 V1 ASSOCIATION_GROUP_INFO Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x71 V4 NOTIFICATION Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x70 V1 CONFIGURATION Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x63 V1 USER_CODE Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x8A V2 TIME Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x8B V1 TIME_PARAMETERS Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x4C V1 DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x4E V3 SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - x7A V3 FIRMWARE_UPDATE_MD Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - xEF V0 MARK Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Last working route from ISY to Node 7 - Front Door Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZWAVE-TX ] [01040092076E] REQ ZW_GET_LAST_WORKING_ROUTE Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Node 4 - Family Room Bird Lamp Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZWAVE-TX ] [01070080070000FD82] REQ ZW_GET_ROUTING_INFO Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:27 AM : [ZWAVE-TX ] [01070080070100FE80] REQ ZW_GET_ROUTING_INFO Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZWAVE-TX ] [01070080070001FF81] REQ ZW_GET_ROUTING_INFO Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Node 7 - Front Door has the following neighbors Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 1 - [This ISY] Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 2 - Living Room Outlet Front Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 3 - WaterCop Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 4 - Family Room Bird Lamp Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 8 - Dining Room Salt Lamp Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 14 - ZW 014 Binary Switch Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 15 - Downstairs Hallway Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 16 - Family Room Xmas Tree Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 17 - Master Bedroom Lamp Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 18 - Living Room Xmas Tree Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 19 - Rec Room N Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 21 - Dining Room Lamp Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 22 - Main Bathroom Light Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Repeater - Node 27 - Outside Xmas Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZWAVE-TE ] [85/05] Assoc Groupings Get ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE To=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:28 AM : [ZWAVE-TX ZW007_1] [98/40] Security Nonce Get ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE To=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:29 AM : [ZWAVE-RX ZW007_1] [98/80] Security Nonce Report - nonce=[53A7FE92E4ACA80B] ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE From=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZWAVE-RX ZW007_1] [98/40] Security Nonce Get ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE From=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZWAVE-TX-NONCE ] ... Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZWAVE-RD ] [010A001307038506012500AB] REQ ZW_SEND_DATA Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Node 7 - Front Door has 1 association group Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZWAVE-TE ] [85/02] Assoc Get grp=0x01 ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE To=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZWAVE-TX ZW007_1] [98/40] Security Nonce Get ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE To=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:30 AM : [ZWAVE-RX ZW007_1] [98/80] Security Nonce Report - nonce=[0BE4471BCE14DCC1] ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE From=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZWAVE-RX ZW007_1] [98/40] Security Nonce Get ACK,AUTO,EXPLORE From=0x07 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZWAVE-TX-NONCE ] ... Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZWAVE-RD ] [010D001307068503010100012500B0] REQ ZW_SEND_DATA Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Associations for group 001 of ZW007_1 Front Door Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Max Associations = 1 Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] - Node 1 - [This ISY] Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] Mon 03/14/2022 11:57:31 AM : [ZW-SHOW ] ----------------------------------------------
  14. @peterathansI have three Zen71 switches but haven't installed any of them other than one in a test box. I did make an ISY scene with another device. I posted this earlier, but will say again here briefly that the Zen71 report their status back almost instantly to the ISY whereas a Jasco equivalent seem to have some firmware issue which takes 2-3 seconds (it is uncertain if we ever got associations to work on these devices if this would become faster or still 2-3 seconds). Regardless, for now I think you could make a scene with a couple Zen71 by adding them both as controller and just using the "Default" in an ISY scene. The speed of all this round-trip to the ISY and back to the other switch is fairly fast - not as fast as Insteon, but still is very fast with a Zen71. Realize that if you do this method, it requires the ISY to handle the scene, but ISY is reliable - at least my ISY994i I can confirm it runs without errors. My IoP I cannot claim this due to lack of experience/history with it and the stage it is at now there are lots of updates/messing around now but should stabilize - when I leave it alone, it doesn't ever seem to crash for no apparent reason
  15. So far here the only devices that are reported in this thread which add the z-wave options in a scene are motion sensors. From reading here, looks as if other hubs like hubitat can do... https://support.inovelli.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-use-the-z-wave-association-tool-hubitat This is a support from inovelli on hubitat, but I get the impression that hubitat can work with any brand of switch that supports associations. An acknowledgement from UD regarding this support in IoP would be nice... whether or not they plan to support this.
  16. Based on what gviliunas did, I thought maybe it works with motion sensors... I tried with only motion sensor device and realized that it depends on what node you add for the device and what the device is. In my case, I am testing a Jasco in-wall motion switch and another Jasco regular switch and I attempt to control the other switch based on an event (hopefully motion) from the controller switch. I used the Notify Sensor node from the motion switch, which then enabled an additional option in the scene other than the Command, Default, and Ignore. I cannot remember exactly what it was called but was named Z-Wave something and ended with MC... the reason I cannot remember is then everything suddenly went sideways... It started writing updates to the Z-Wave device... then I would get communication errors on the other device. Then my entire Z-Wave network became unresponsive. I was able to remove both devices however no other Z-Wave would work and would give communication error. Rebooting IoP did not resolve, rebooting entire Polisy did resolve fortunately. I then added back the two switches and strange enough they retained the same Node ID numbers as before - not sure why this is, maybe they were not removed correctly before from the dongle and it recovered them somehow. Anyways I spent about 45 min fixing this so I am hesitant on testing any other Z-Wave stuff right now on Polisy LOL. I have my ISY994i that I will use to test.
  17. I already did that to confirm, was meaning that I believe it was already installed from time of purchase. Prior to 5.4.1 we could determine if had UEFI by whether or not the TPM option was enabled and mine was. If new people are reading this looking at Polisy but are a bit hesitant because of some of the issues, then they shouldn't have to if UD is in fact shipping them out brand with with UEFI.
  18. I received my Polisy in January and I believe that it already had UEFI installed, because I was able to go into the TPM setting to set a password in Administrative Console (I didn't set one yet) prior to the latest update which forced UEFI.
  19. Today I went into PG2 and checked for Polisy updates, said it found 8 and then I updated Polisy. I waited a bit and restarted PG3. Now PG3 shows correct IoP version 5.4.1, and also a couple Nodeservers updated that would not before. This is not very intuitive - using a "deprecated" PG2 interface to update Polisy and PG3 while there is no update option in PG3. The update 5.4.1 in IoP did not seem to do these updates and is that just supposed to update IoP and nothing else? We are told that ssh updates will be a thing of the past. I anticipate that all the updates are going to be consolidated into one area one day.
  20. Thanks, I will be more clear next time and make a new comment!
  21. Update: I uninstalled/re-installed from PG3, authorized and is working again. Seemed to stop working after I upgraded Polisy to 5.4.1. Not sure if coincidence or something else. Here is log of errors after restarting it... 2022-03-08 16:27:39,196 MainThread udi_interface INFO polylogger:set_basic_config: set_basic_config: enable=True level=30 2022-03-08 16:27:41,875 MainThread udi_interface INFO __init__:<module>: UDI Python Interface for Polyglot version 3 3.0.31 Starting... 2022-03-08 16:27:42,003 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:__init__: Connect: Network Interface: {'addr': '192.168.10.106', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'broadcast': '192.168.10.255'} 2022-03-08 16:27:42,005 Interface udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_startMqtt: Connecting to MQTT... localhost:1888 2022-03-08 16:27:42,013 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:updateProfile: Sending Install Profile command to Polyglot. 2022-03-08 16:27:42,014 MainThread udi_interface.interface WARNING interface:send: MQTT Send waiting on connection :: {'installprofile': {'reboot': False}} 2022-03-08 16:27:42,154 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_connect: MQTT Connected with result code 0 (Success) 2022-03-08 16:27:42,156 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_connect: MQTT Subscribing to topic: udi/pg3/ns/clients/00:0d:b9:59:40:78_1 - MID: 1 Result: 0 2022-03-08 16:27:42,175 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_subscribe: MQTT Subscribed Succesfully for Message ID: 1 - QoS: (0,) 2022-03-08 16:27:42,275 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_message: Successfully set controller :: ST to 1 UOM 25 2022-03-08 16:27:45,025 MainThread udi_interface.interface WARNING interface:db_getNodeDrivers: Node server config has not yet been recieved. 2022-03-08 16:27:45,030 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:addNode: Adding node Ecobee Controller(controller) [None] 2022-03-08 16:27:45,032 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:setController: Using node "controller", driver "ST" for connection status. 2022-03-08 16:27:45,226 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: Exception in thread 2022-03-08 16:27:45,232 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: Thread-6 2022-03-08 16:27:45,234 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: : 2022-03-08 16:27:45,235 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: Traceback (most recent call last): 2022-03-08 16:27:45,236 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 932, in _bootstrap_inner 2022-03-08 16:27:45,241 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: self.run() 2022-03-08 16:27:45,241 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/threading.py", line 870, in run 2022-03-08 16:27:45,245 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: self._target(*self._args, **self._kwargs) 2022-03-08 16:27:45,246 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: File "/var/polyglot/pg3/ns/00:0d:b9:59:40:78_1/nodes/Controller.py", line 282, in handler_params 2022-03-08 16:27:45,248 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: self.Params.load(params) 2022-03-08 16:27:45,249 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: File "/var/polyglot/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/udi_interface/custom.py", line 74, in load 2022-03-08 16:27:45,250 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: for key in new_data: 2022-03-08 16:27:45,251 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: TypeError 2022-03-08 16:27:45,252 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: : 2022-03-08 16:27:45,252 Thread-6 udi_interface ERROR udi_interface:write: 'NoneType' object is not iterable 2022-03-08 16:27:45,885 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=10 2022-03-08 16:27:46,921 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=9 2022-03-08 16:27:47,930 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=8 2022-03-08 16:27:48,941 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=7 2022-03-08 16:27:49,945 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=6 2022-03-08 16:27:50,947 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=5 2022-03-08 16:27:51,960 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=4 2022-03-08 16:27:52,992 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=3 2022-03-08 16:27:54,014 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=2 2022-03-08 16:27:55,030 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=1 2022-03-08 16:27:56,045 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=0 2022-03-08 16:27:57,048 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-1 2022-03-08 16:27:58,077 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-2 2022-03-08 16:27:59,083 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-3 2022-03-08 16:28:00,088 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-4 2022-03-08 16:28:01,091 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-5 2022-03-08 16:28:02,140 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-6 2022-03-08 16:28:03,200 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-7 2022-03-08 16:28:04,260 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-8 2022-03-08 16:28:05,272 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-9 2022-03-08 16:28:06,288 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-10 2022-03-08 16:28:07,309 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-11 2022-03-08 16:28:08,311 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-12 2022-03-08 16:28:09,316 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-13 2022-03-08 16:28:10,318 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-14 2022-03-08 16:28:11,369 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-15 2022-03-08 16:28:12,428 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-16 2022-03-08 16:28:13,431 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-17 2022-03-08 16:28:14,469 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-18 2022-03-08 16:28:15,533 Thread-10 udi_interface WARNING Controller:handler_start: Waiting for all to be loaded config=True config_done=True params=None data=True nsdata=True... cnt=-19
  22. I did and does not display correct version. I restarted entire Polisy also.
  23. I upgraded which success, but my PG3 web interface still shows 5.3.0 while PG2 shows 5.4.1
  24. Since upgrading to Polisy a month or two ago, I just left the STMP Use Default and has been working. I thought UD got rid of this before because of spam. Should I add my gmail back in?
  25. Hi, my wife wants me to install a backlit LED mirror in our bathroom, and the only power there is from the wall switch to existing light. I am thinking the way to do it is to hard-wire the power always on in switch to the light and control locally at the light via a module such as Insteon 2443-222, but since they are no longer available I am looking for a Z-Wave replacement. I am not sure if I want smart control of the mirror right now, but would be easy with another similar module. I want ability to turn the mirror on separately without the main light. I currently have no smart switches in the bathroom... was thinking of just a Zen 71's to control control the module using a scene or program via ISY.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.