Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drprm1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drprm1

  1. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    YoLink_1-19-2025_94125_AM.zip
  2. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Updated and works great (Battery still shows -1 while doorbell state shows 99) 😃 Thanks
  3. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Great
  4. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Sorry not a developer so not sure what has to go through Amazon cloud. I just assume when I see the correct update number shown that it’s available…Waited a while and not seeing any 1.3.23
  5. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    So I wait a while to try install again? Not sure I understand what’s going on with “it may take a while to propagate” thx
  6. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Reinstalled in same slot no change. New install to new slot no change. Says already running, no log, non functioning.
  7. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    updated to 1.3.22 Dashboard shows "disconnected" If I try and start plugin a green pop up says "already running" No log is showing
  8. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Here is the log with me pressing the doorbell a couple of times. Not sure who would use the doorbell its very hard to see the symbol on the keypad. YoLinkTest_1-14-2025_122453_PM.zip
  9. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    YoLinkTest_1-14-2025_112114_AM.zip
  10. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Nice! Works as it should. AC status updated when changed manually or by Yolink app. Can control from AC. Shows online and connected. (Nitpick, battery shows -1) Appreciate your efforts
  11. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    1.3.1.5 tried. Same functioning as 1.3.14 YoLinkTest_1-13-2025_80848_PM.zip
  12. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Updated YoLink Test to 1.3.14. I can control lock via AC fine. Manually controlling lock or control by Yolink app the status in AC isn't updated. The node isn't updated correctly when using "update status" or "query" either. Even though I can lock and unlock using AC it shows Nodeserver status as "not connected" and connection state as "offline" YoLinkTest_1-13-2025_24659_PM.zip
  13. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Pretty sure I stopped the regular node for this test...Did another log. Started test plug-in and let it find all nodes for a few minutes then I used the AC to lock, unlock, and query several times then locked and unlocked several times manually. (regular node was stopped) Here's the log YoLinkTest_1-10-2025_80937_AM.zip
  14. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    When using the test plug-in none of the nodes seem to update in the AC.
  15. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Here is the log. I controlled the lock several times manually and from AC YoLinkTest_1-10-2025_80937_AM.zip
  16. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Lock shows up in AC but controls don’t change the lock’s state
  17. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Here you go YoLinkTest_1-9-2025_124948_PM.zip
  18. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    I will at halftime 😜
  19. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Okay great! My lock is now showing up in the test node.Didn’t see what it looked like like in the AC I’ll look forward to the production update and thanks!
  20. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Installed in different slot, configured and started. Not showing connected
  21. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    installed 1.3.13 and still not showing connected. Restarted several times and not connected
  22. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Still shows 1.3.12 in store? sorry, refreshed and got it.
  23. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    how long before 1.3.13 shows up in nodeserver store??
  24. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Also tried deleting test node and reinstalling in new slot. After configuration it never shows connected. When I try and start it show “already running” but it’s not connected. log is empty
  25. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in YoLink
    Updated to 1.3.12 with no joy. YoLinkTest_1-9-2025_124948_PM.zip

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.