Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drprm1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drprm1

  1. Greatly appreciate your help with YoLink!
  2. When I implemented finger it seemed to take control of the garage sensor ns. Not sure how
  3. I Well I don’t have it
  4. Absolutely!
  5. Sorry, I have no node called “toggle” Thanks for you help though
  6. Again, where do you see “toggle” Is it a single node or associated with something else?
  7. What is this node called? I have no “toggle” anywhere. I’m also using the “finger” to control the garage door. Don’t know how that affects things. Should toggle be on this page??
  8. Would also like a control setting in garage door to be able to open/close.
  9. I restarted NS from dashboard and restarted polyglot. The temp config was then present. Just changed to “F” and restarted AC. Boom.
  10. Working great! Thanks!!!
  11. Clear you java cache then go to this link to start AC https://isy.universal-devices.com/start.jnlp
  12. PG2

    drprm1 posted a topic in Polisy
    Used SSH to update Polisy and install PG3 Added Polisy to launcher where it gives the choices AC lan, AC cloud, Polyglot V2 (deprecated), and Polyglot V3 Can go right to PG3 but can't bring up PG2.... How do I bring this up? (I'm assuming I should be able to???) Thanks
  13. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in Polisy
    Thanks
  14. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in Polisy
    I have no doubt this is the correct cable and will be using it when it comes time. Was just wondering why the connector specifications don’t seem to match the cable end.
  15. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in Polisy
    I know. This is the cable I got out from behind the flap in the box.
  16. drprm1 posted a topic in Polisy
    Getting ready to make the move to Polisy. Ordered the serial to rj45 adapter but then found a new, in box, serial PLM in my closet ? I’m hardly the electronics expert but the photo of the end of the cable enclosed in the box only has 3 connections…The connector specifications show 4 connections in different spots. Can someone explain this to me or do I have the wrong cable??? Thanks
  17. I too noticed multiple Pushover messages for one event. Placed a 5 second wait before calling the NR. Working so far…
  18. drprm1 replied to roberthleeii's topic in Polisy
    https://polyglot.universal-devices.com/
  19. 5..3.4 Firmware=UI No joy
  20. No, just follow the Wiki....... Just time consuming
  21. Don’t remember if I tried that long of a time out. My credentials didn’t change. Checked with Prowl. Just finished switching all over to Pushover. Thanks
  22. Thanks for suggestion SNI is checked AND my timeout is 2000 as per wiki. I’ve tried changing a test NR timeout sequentially higher with no luck
  23. Thanks but it doesn’t work in my case.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.