Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

drprm1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drprm1

  1. Checked the config tab many times and it is correct. Also restarted AC with no luck. The error log on restart is below. Only thing I see is last line.."Forecast data failure"..... 023-05-15 07:29:20,116 MainThread udi_interface INFO polylogger:set_basic_config: set_basic_config: enable=True level=30 2023-05-15 07:29:20,470 MainThread udi_interface INFO __init__:<module>: UDI Python Interface for Polyglot version 3 3.0.59 Starting... 2023-05-15 07:29:20,473 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:__init__: Initialization received from Polyglot V3 3.1.26 [ISY: 5.6.0, Slot: 7] 023-05-15 07:29:20,473 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:__init__: Connect: Network Interface: {'addr': '192.168.1.50', 'netmask': '255.255.255.0', 'broadcast': '192.168.1.255'} 2023-05-15 07:29:20,474 Interface udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_startMqtt: Connecting to MQTT... localhost:8883 2023-05-15 07:29:20,475 MainThread udi_interface.interface WARNING interface:db_getNodeDrivers: controller not found in database. 2023-05-15 07:29:20,475 MainThread udi_interface.interface WARNING interface:send: MQTT Send waiting on connection :: {'config': {'version': '2.0.1', 'requestId': False}} 2023-05-15 07:29:20,476 Interface udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_startMqtt: Using SSL certs: 0021b9026226_7.cert 0021b9026226_7.key 2023-05-15 07:29:20,483 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_connect: MQTT Connected with result code 0 (Success) 2023-05-15 07:29:20,483 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_connect: MQTT Subscribing to topic: udi/pg3/ns/clients/00:21:b9:02:62:26_7 - MID: 2 Result: 0 2023-05-15 07:29:20,526 MQTT udi_interface.interface INFO interface:_subscribe: MQTT Subscribed Succesfully for Message ID: 2 - QoS: (0,) 2023-05-15 07:29:23,489 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:addNode: Adding node Climacell Weather(controller) [None] 2023-05-15 07:29:23,490 MainThread udi_interface.interface INFO interface:setController: Using node "controller", driver "ST" for connection status. 2023-05-15 07:29:23,549 Thread-1 udi_interface ERROR climacell:parameterHandler: ***** Entered parameter handler.... 2023-05-15 07:29:34,275 Thread-3 udi_interface ERROR query:query_forecast: Forecast data failure: 'data'
  2. Finishing up migrating from 994 to eisy…Everything good except one nodeserver, Climacell, is giving the correct current weather data but not populating the forecast days. All days have the same template with no data. Have deleted and reinstalled Climacell a few times with no help.All other nodesevers work well. PG3X 3.1.26
  3. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in Polisy
    Saw that a few times but was looking for Polisy reference not realizing that free BSD is the OS. Brainfart 13.1 so I guess I'm ready Thanks Geddy!
  4. drprm1 posted a topic in Polisy
    A thousand pardons for this question but I have read and read but can't find the answer. How to SSH into polisy and find what the current OS is. I've read the Polisy user guide and it says what to do in case my Polisy is however many years old....I have no idea how old it is. Like a geek I bought it when first available but haven't migrated to it yet because everything works great for the moment and I'm waiting for Zwave migration process. So whats the command to find out? (I hate asking something that everyone else seems to know 🙄)
  5. drprm1 replied to drprm1's topic in UD Mobile
    Yes, I can get the status to show by creating a favorite. Was wanting to perhaps see the current status while on main page.
  6. drprm1 posted a topic in UD Mobile
    On main page of "devices and scenes" most of my Yolink nodes just show "1" which evidently only reflects the Node Server status not the state. I can get to the state (temp, etc) on Node Server page and could prob show current state in favorites but it would be nicer to see on main page. Can this be done?
  7. https://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/36778-yolink/
  8. There is a YoLink Node server in the P3 non-production store. Works great!
  9. Ver 5 been online since friday. Haven't had to restart once to keep connection. Thanks!
  10. All three $80
  11. Same here
  12. I too have hub. On 4.4 but still having to restart YoLink NS at least daily. Haven't looked more often to catch when it stops communication.
  13. "Restarting the NS seemed to remove and then add the YoLink devices" This is what I see too....Do all node servers do this? I never noticed
  14. on 3.0.62...will update now
  15. Not sure if this means anything but when I look at this Node server in dashboard it will show, in my case, that I have ten nodes. If I click on the node tab it will often show nothing. (ie the nodes seem to disappear)..They are all present in the configuration but seem to come and go under the node tab Maybe connecting, disconnecting?
  16. Rebooted polyglot and temps are updated for now. I'll keep an eye on it. Thx
  17. Totally agree with palayman. Relying more and more on YoLink than CAO tags (esp now with NS) Using mostly for temperature monitoring...Nothing critical till NS gets dialed in. My favorite is the pool temperature monitor. Had CAO tag monitor for it which would always get moisture inside and die. (tried four different ones which all leaked and died). Got a YoLink monitor which has been rock solid for eight months. I even found it at the bottom of the pool once.
  18. Only running AC and UD Mobile....And YoLink app on phone
  19. Tried many restarts….Hope one of these is what you need YoLink_6-14-2022_54817_PM.zip YoLink_6-14-2022_54847_PM.zip
  20. 0.4.2 Not sure if this started with this version but none of my three temperature probes are updating....They do show up in AC just not with the updated temperatures......
  21. A thousand pardons. This is what I should’ve shown
  22. While there is no control over the door on the node page of AC there is in UD mobile
  23. Can’t speak for motion detectors as I have none. The nodes show up in programming Here are programming options for finger and a plug
  24. Installed 4.0 Nothing different on any of my nodes.
  25. The finger update does control the door by hitting the toggle button…. Kind of a pain to have to change over to a different screen to tell if the door is open or closed I had the garage status Yolink before getting the finger controller. (They have to change the name) When finger was set up it meshed with the status device to show on one page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.