Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GPG

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GPG

  1. That seems to be the case. I just tried connecting the working new PLM to the back USB-C port and sure enough the eisy does not recognize the PLM. Connecting it back to the side port and everything is fine.
  2. I have the R2. Yes. The cable that came with the 2413U has the USB-B (PLM) and the USB-A which I initially plugged into the USB-C port on the eisy using an USB-A to USB-C adapter. Then I used the new cable, USB-B to USB-C, also plugged into the eisy USB-C port. Neither Worked. The PLM status showed Not Connected. Following your suggestion I tried the cable that came with the new 2413U PLM and plugged it into one of the side USB-A ports on the eisy. That worked. So to sum it up: I can not connect my 2413U PLM to the USB-C port on the eisy. It has to be connected to one of the other ports. I have no idea why that is so. The old PLM 2413s worked fine connected to the eisy USB-C port.
  3. @Techman I repeated the whole process over, using the new B-C cable. Same Problem. However, using the B-A cable that came with the PLM and using one of the other A ports on the eisy, the PLM was immediately recognized. So it looks like the problem is solved. Now I'm wondering if I have a bad USB C port on my eisy. Thanks everyone for your help.
  4. I ordered a standard cable (B to C). Should be here tomorrow.
  5. Green light is on PLM and INSTEON Support is checked.
  6. @Techman, The status shows: 0.0.0 v0 / Not Connected. I tried another of my USB-B to USB-A cables with my USB-A to USB-C adapter with the same result. Note that the USB-A to USB-C adapter works fine with my old PLM
  7. Yes. I used the cable which came with the new 2413U. It has a Type B going to the and the other end is a Type A. I am using a Type A to Type C adapter to plug it into the EISY.
  8. The old 2413s is still functioning, but showing signs of failing. I performed a factory reset on the new 2413U. Powered down both Old PLM and EISY. Connected the new USB cable to PLM & EISY. Powered on the PLM, then powered on the EISY. Logged into Admin Console and selected RESTORE PLM. I received the error: "Failed resetting the PLM" [-200000/-30]. Unsure what to do next.
  9. GPG replied to GPG's topic in ZMatter
    I opened a ticket and received word back from Michel that this does not work with the Zooz stick. and the zwave devices with have to be included manually.
  10. GPG replied to GPG's topic in ZMatter
    The Polisy has a Zooz Stick and the EISY has the UD Zwave/Matter USB board
  11. I am migrating from Polisy Pro to EISY Rev2. After restoring from polisy migration backup, my Zwave nodes came across but are all flagged with the red circle and hash icon. On the MY DEVICES screen they are all showing type of "Placeholder". At this point I'm not sure how to proceed next. I'm considering doing a factory reset on the EISY and starting over. I still have access to my Polisy. Suggestions?
  12. Had to submit ticket to resolve. Issue fixed.
  13. @DennisC My above response was to @Techman. I have powered down polisy, PLM, Router, and PC previously. I used http://MY IP:8080/desc to add my polisy to the launcher. That's when I noticed that my uuid had changed. I have never see that happen before. I also get the same uuid returned if I use https://MY IP:8443/desc. I'll take a fresh look at this in the morning.
  14. I had already done that, but I just did it again and I still have the same problem.
  15. After upgrading to 5.6.0 my polisy was no longer listed in the ioX launcher. Using my IP address I was able to get to the Admin Console, but I am unable to make changes or control any devices. In addition my uuid changed. I also lost portal operation. I added the new uuid to the portal and received a message to go to the AC and approve the access request. I logged into the AC Configuration/Portal and I see 5 requested services listed (my name is on the top one). When I click on the +Approve button, I receive the message "Bad Request". Has anyone else had this issue and solved it, or is it time to submit a ticket?
  16. Hi @kewashiThis is great news. Thank you very much.
  17. Is there any information on whether a PG3 node server will be available for Hubitat.
  18. I am having this same problem. I first noticed it yesterday. This morning I was able to use a voice command to turn on some lights, but now it is not working again. All my devices are showing up in the Alexa app. I have rebooted all devices: cable modem, router, echos etc. I am now getting the verbal error message from Alexa that the "device is not responding", but after a few minutes it device turns on. This happened earlier today also, but the delay was more like 20 minutes. I am thinking this may be a problem with the Alexa server.
  19. Finally it is working. I'm not sure why the logs were not showing up. I went back to the initial NodeLink setup and started from scratch. The log then showed up, which helped a lot. I'm sure part of the problem was me being new to the raspberry pi. Thanks much for your help. Looking forward to setting up my sprinkler programs now.
  20. Are the log files supposed to appear in the node folder?
  21. Options are: Emergency, Alert, Critical, Error, Warning, Notice, Information and Debug
  22. Which nodelink log level should I set? Is a restart from within nodelink sufficient?
  23. There is no plus in front of RainMachine. I did reboot the ISY. No change.
  24. @Whitehambone No I am not. @io_guy RainMachine Irrigation Controller now shows as an installed device and RainMachine now shows up in the ISY. However, there are no zones showing up. Something I missed?
  25. Thanks for checking into this. Definitely something with how the download portion of the script ran. I repeated it several times, all with the same result. I ended up downloading NodeLink.exe directly from automationshack.com an put it in the raspi node folder. I was then able to setup the isylink node server in the isy. I am now at the point of adding the isylink nodes for the RainMachine. Is there any documentation for adding the the 3 RainMachine nodes.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.