Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

G W

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by G W

  1. Are both buttons part of that scene? I suggest you try making both buttons toggle. I. S. B. S. P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  2. Are you using a Scene or a program to turn off the lights? I. S. B. S. P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  3. That's easy. GoodMorning - [iD 0032][Parent 0001] If Time is 6:00:00AM Then Set 'KPL Living - B' On 15 / Off 7 (Backlight Level) Else - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')
  4. G W replied to hart2hart's topic in ISY994
    But that program would unlock it as soon as it's locked. I. S. B. S. P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  5. But I like speed. B.R.I.A.D.A. Best regards, Gary Funk
  6. G W replied to hart2hart's topic in ISY994
    If the door is manually locked why would you want a program to unlock it? B.R.I.A.D.A. Best regards, Gary Funk
  7. G W replied to Paulk8's topic in Amazon Echo
    Dot Dot Dot. I need some Dash. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  8. Yes. That's what most of us do. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  9. G W replied to Paulk8's topic in Amazon Echo
    I have not seen new software yet. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  10. In some areas I can see a great advantage. But in the Denver area there are so few house fires the ROI is almost zero. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  11. I have mixed feelings about it. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  12. We are discussing the KPL now. Not the mini remote. The only time the mini remote will keep sync is a few seconds when it is active. I've considered gutting one to see if I can keep the radio on and see how long it will last. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  13. We moved on to talking about a KPL in post 18. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  14. I agreed that the remote won't keep up, not that a KPL won't keep up. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  15. Thank you, apodstolakisl, I actually found a lot of information last night but hadn't posted. This is good information to have. I have to wonder why it's not being discussed. But maybe I'm just not hearing it. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  16. Are you sure? Read his first paragraph again. Because that's not how mine are working. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  17. That's not how mine work. When I turn on a scene with the ISY the button on the KPL turns off. When I press that button on the KPL the scene turns on and the button turns on. If I repeat the process, the button still turns on the scene. Best regards, Gary Funk
  18. A FanLinc is a responder. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  19. And much cheaper and easier warranty. And they have a Z-Wave version. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  20. No one has brought this up at any of the national home builders shows this year. I'll search and see what I can find. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  21. I've never seen a single house with a water suppression system in the US. I have never met a builder that installs one in a house and I've met thousands of house builders. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  22. I put everything in a scene even if it's a single light and switch. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  23. You should be using scenes for everything. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  24. How many homes have a water suppression system? And whom still uses Halon? S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk
  25. My fire suppression isn't water. S.A.T.T.P. Best regards, Gary Funk

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.