ISY99I

Dodger

I just changed over my PC to a MAC But I can not get the ISY99I to work on the MAC.

I also use a Remotelinc And it still works.

Is there a program that I can control items on the ISY99I?

Is there a Mac program that will work

Thanks for the help

Dodger

Hi Dodger-

I can assure you that the ISY works just fine with the MAC. I use all MAC's at work and home and access the ISY all the time with them.

What exactly seems to be the problem? What version of MAC OS are you using? Do you have Java 7 installed? What version of the ISY firmware do you have running on your ISY?

I'm sure we can get you up and running once we know what the problem is.

-Xathros

-Xathros

What exactly seems to be the problem? When I start the program I get to the place were you ad the user name and password but the blue screen is blue

What version of MAC OS are you using? OSX Verision 10.8.3

Do you have Java 7 installed? were do I find that information

What version of the ISY firmware do you have running on your ISY?were is that

-Dodger

Hi Dodger,

Does this mean that you are not getting prompted for userid/password?

If so, would you please reboot ISY, observe the pattern of LEDs on the front of the unit and let me know what the pattern is? i.e. do you see any of the lights continuously blinking especially error/mem or both?

With kind regards,

Michel

Does this mean that you are not getting prompted for userid/password?

Correct just a blue screen

If so, would you please reboot ISY, observe the pattern of LEDs on the front of the unit and let me know what the pattern is? i.e. do you see any of the lights continuously blinking especially error/mem or both?Power on

RX TX M blink then stay on for w few seconds then off

Power on.

Dodger

Hi Dodger,

Please do be kind enough to submit a ticket (links below) and we'll schedule a remote session to walk you through it. The main issue is that your MAC is blocking UDP packets and thus we do not know where ISY is. In case you find ISY's IP address, then everything will be easier.

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived