Isy994i unable to communicate\control devices periodically

I have an isy994i pro with firmware 4.0.5 connected to a 2413S PLM. On the same circuit I have four LampLinc 2-Pin Dimmers (2457D2) also on the network I have three TriggerLinc (2421) and a motion sensor (2420M).

For about a year it all worked perfectly then suddenly I started having problems, the isy was unable to control\communicate with the devices, if i reboot the isy only one blue light comes on and I am unable to ping it, on subsequent reboots I am able to login to the admin console but in safe mode. If I shut it down for about ten minutes, then allow the PLM to power up followed by the isy then everything works again, programs run on schedule, I can control the lights etc. but after 24 to 48 hours it happens again where I am unable to control anything.

Nothing that I am aware of has changed with my environment, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the isy, the PLM or both. Thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the replacement PLM and added all my devices ... but the problem persists. Could the problem be with the isy?

I'm starting to think that it might be, there have been several instances where I reboot it and am unable to ping\connect to it. When it boots normally there are a series of led flashes, now it immediately goes to a solid blue power light.

Archived