Program Tab My Programs empty!!

m6bigdog

I just opened the Administrative Console and all My Programs are missing however the ISY programs are running..

Also, under the Configuration tab - System IP address is gone!

However, ISY Finder has the correct URL (IP address & uuid), About info looks normal (fw: OADR v.4.1.17, ui: v.4.1.14), all the devices are in the Main tab and the Email/Notifications includes my SMPT Settings info.

The Dashboard (4.1.17) has all MY Programs listed however the My Electricity - Provision the meter, Install Code and Extended PAN ID valued are incorrect.

So what happen and how do I recover?

Yep I rebooted my computer and the ISY994

Thanks for the Help,

Rod...

OK.

Your description is similar to problems that are often related to AV/Firewall issues. Have you tried temporarily disabling your AV/Firewall to see if it makes a difference?

-Xathros

OK.

Your description is similar to problems that are often related to AV/Firewall issues. Have you tried temporarily disabling your AV/Firewall to see if it makes a difference?

-Xathros

I tried disabling the Norton AV & Firewall but no change.

The only other thing I see is the configuration/System - Network IP address will not save; after a re-boot the values return to all blank values. I tried using DHCP and then entering fixed LAN values set in the router (IP/Subnet/GW/DNS/HTTP) with DHCP & UPnP unchecked and with UPnP checked.

Since you haven't said otherwise, I assume your programs are still running and all the stuff you expect to happen is happening?

Yes as I posted above the programs are still running normally.

I have programs that turn the outside light off after a 10 sec. delay during daylight if the light is turned on and those programs are running fine.

Hello m6bigdog,

If you are still having problems, please do not hesitate to contact our tech support (links/contacts below).

With kind regards,

Michel

Michel,

The problem was a BAD Admin Console that just wouldn't open the Programs.

I sent you an email explaining the problem and the link.

Like I said, computers are just a passing fad!!

Rod...

Archived