Schedule Hold Trigger

Following up on my Party Time thread, I would like to be able to put my Schedules (or a group of schedules) on hold with a button press. I know you can manually hold a schedule, but that defeats the purpose of automation.

HAS,

You will have this functionality in release 2.5. In short, you can have a button (INSTEON button) act as a trigger to activate/deactive your schedules (such as vacation/party/etc.).

Apologies for beating a dead horse, but I am still very interested to know whether or not remote access/email notifications work for you.

With kind regards,

Michel

Following up on my Party Time thread, I would like to be able to put my Schedules (or a group of schedules) on hold with a button press. I know you can manually hold a schedule, but that defeats the purpose of automation.

Apologies for beating a dead horse, but I am still very interested to know whether or not remote access/email notifications work for you.

Greetings,

The remote access was resolved before v2.4 came out. Once we figured out the Port Forwarding, it was all downhill from there.

I still cannot get my email notifications to work. The error messages are:

EI = No Internet Gateway Found

TM = Failed to send message to: (my email address)

Hello HAS,

I am so very sorry. We've been trying to resolve the issue with ActionTech routers where if a device is not given a DHCP address, then it will not allow domain name resolutions to go through.

May I ask whether or not you're using your ISP's DNS addresses to configure ISY or are you using the routers IP address?

I appreciate your patience,

With kind regards,

Michel

Greetings,

The remote access was resolved before v2.4 came out. Once we figured out the Port Forwarding, it was all downhill from there.

UD - Device Finder Utility

Application Name: INSTEON

DHCP IP - 192.168.1.7

DHCP Sub - 255.255.255.0

DHCP Gateway - 192.168.1.1

DHCP DNS - 192.168.1.1

Interface - Ethernet

MAC Address - (yes)

Static IP - 0.0.0.0

Static Sub - 0.0.0.0

Static Gateway - 0.0.0.0

Static DNS - 0.0.0.0

Hello HAS,

I am so very sorry. We've been trying to resolve the issue with ActionTech routers where if a device is not given a DHCP address, then it will not allow domain name resolutions to go through.

May I ask whether or not you're using your ISP's DNS addresses to configure ISY or are you using the routers IP address?

With kind regards,

Michel

Greetings,

HAS,

Thank you. We have started a discussion with ActionTech technical team to see what we can do with this issue. I shall keep you posted.

With kind regards,

Michel

UD - Device Finder Utility

Application Name: INSTEON

DHCP IP - 192.168.1.7

DHCP Sub - 255.255.255.0

DHCP Gateway - 192.168.1.1

DHCP DNS - 192.168.1.1

Interface - Ethernet

MAC Address - (yes)

Static IP - 0.0.0.0

Static Sub - 0.0.0.0

Static Gateway - 0.0.0.0

Static DNS - 0.0.0.0

Hello HAS,

With kind regards,

Michel

Greetings,

Archived