Remove device

gmurch

I noticed from the posted image the KPL buttons are not Grouped.   This means the buttons are displayed in alpha order rather than the Primary button being first.   Right click on KPL button and select Group Devices.  That will place the Primary node first. 

I noticed from the posted image the KPL buttons are not Grouped.   This means the buttons are displayed in alpha order rather than the Primary button being first.   Right click on any KPL button and select Group Devices.  That will place the Primary node first, the only node that reacts to the Delete/Remove function.   There is an Ungroup function if the KPL buttons are preferred in alpha order when the KPL is added back.

I don't know if this is any help but the "current state" of my devices do not display.  All timers, triggers, etc work so the ISY is functioningThe last time this happened the admin console was looking for a device and needed me to add it.  The problem was the the request was displayed behind the admin console and I didn't see it,  as soon as I clicked on "add" the problem went away.  That is why I posted the image in post 15.  Here is what is displayed in "about"

Here is a pic of the admin window with no "current state" displayed.

post-164-0-58440600-1405473612_thumb.png

post-164-0-26636500-1405473775_thumb.png

I hope we can figure this out?  I have no access to my devices through the admin console.  I can,  however,  turn on and off all of my scenes from the console.  The triggers, timers and links all work properly from the switches but the "current state" doesn't show and I can't query or do anything with the individual devices through the console?  

gmurch

The Admin Console looks old.   A version which does not have a UI line.   Even 3.3.10 has a UI line.  Also the lack of events is another issue.   UDI tech support will work with you to get the environment back to the needed level.

Archived