Fast On and Fast Off triggers not working anymore

ScottAvery

I have had to replace a dead PLM and subsequently all my programs that listened to fast on or fast off are no longer working.  I have recreated programs, recreated the affected scenes, deleted and re-added devices, restarted ISY-994i and re-restored PLM to ensure catching the new address...  no luck

I do have timer based programs that still work.

The new plm also seems to lose contact with devices more often than the old one.  no other changes in the house.

any ideas?  I do not have a valid backup, so if I have to start over it will be a long process for about 60 devices.

thanks!

Scott

I would first try a Restore Device.   If the ISY thinks the E2 link should exist it will rebuild the link database with that link.  If the link does not come back the ISY has lost the information about the PLM and deleting/readding the device is the way to rebuild the device link back to the PLM. 

I have tried restores on several devices.  The E2 link you are looking for is not in the ISY link table, so it is not restored. 

What is the most painless way to remove and re-add 60 devices and still get the new PLM link added?  Will I have to trash all my scenes and recreate those as well?

Deleting and adding the device will resolve the missing E2 link record.  I would display the device link database after the add to double check the E2 link record pointing to the PLM was created.  The devices are removed from the Scenes during the Delete.  The Scenes will have to be rebuilt for the deleted devices.

There is no fast means of processing a large list of devices. 

Archived