Programs not running, Scene Tests failing

Did you ever get your problem resolved?  I appear to have the same issue.  I had a PLM failure.  Got a new one and installed it - did not do a delete modem.  Did a restore modem and restored devices.  All direct devices work from the ISY but no existing scenes work.  However, I created a new test scene and put one device in it as a responder and that scene works.  Looking for what ultimately happened with your system before I go any further with restoring the ISY or other.

Also - if I delete a device from a scene and then re add it to the scene it then works.  I'm hoping not to have to do this manually for every scene in the house.  Is there a better fix?

Power down both the ISY and PLM. Power up the PLM, wait a few or more seconds. Power up the ISY and wait until all LED activity has ceased on the power LED is steadily lit. Restore Modem. If you have a Pro, turn off battery powered devices to save time and effort.

When that's done, Restore Devices.

Even if you've done that, try again. Don't rush B)

Thanks - I'll give that a try.  I was doing the replacement long distance walking my wife through it since she'd home and I'm in SoCal.  I'll wait until I get back in a week or so and try doing it myself.  In the meantime I deleted/readded some critical devices so that my wife's bedside console would work for her.  I've created a monster with that little project! :-)  Having that not working resulted in major customer complaints!  :-)

Archived